Subject: bug#62181: Gnulib package keeps references to clisp, Python, Perl, and Bash

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 09:34:52 +0100

Hello,

The Gnulib package, which is meant to be source, retains references to
several packages:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ guix describe
Generation 250	Mar 12 2023 23:58:03	(current)
  guix 1ed227d
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: 1ed227d7952af48efe50a2f6c9537e17c356daa1
$ guix gc --references $(guix build gnulib)
/gnu/store/4y5m9lb8k3qkb1y9m02sw9w9a6hacd16-bash-minimal-5.1.8
/gnu/store/76p04alhjimlv4cgijl670byf2m50qh8-clisp-2.49-92
/gnu/store/bvnzi0z7i9qk31a03y64rs8sxrckkinr-python-3.9.9
/gnu/store/hy6abswwv4d89zp464fw52z65fkzr7h5-perl-5.34.0
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

We should probably fix that and add #:allowed-references '().

WDYT, Vivien?

Thanks,
Ludo’.