Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Add terrarium.

From: Adam Faiz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 14:52:54 +0800

From 914d9ebcaffee24da73bb4d9711c0428ff36feb0 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
From: AwesomeAdam54321 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 14:26:33 +0800
Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Add terrarium.

NOTES:
The game is hardcoded to look at user data under .terrarium/ in the
current directory,  with the user's characters being in
.terrarium/chars/ and maps in .terrarium/maps/. These directories
have to be created beforehand.

The game also keeps game settings in .terrarium/config.properties,
and doesn't run without important variables being defined. A sample
config.properties is attached.

In terrarium's package output, it has demo worlds in its
share/resources/maps/ directory that you can copy to
.terrarium/maps/ to play, in addition to making your own characters
and maps of course.

AwesomeAdam54321 (5):
   gnu: Add fgeal.
   gnu: Add futil.
   gnu: Add libgeramun.
   gnu: Add rapidxml.
   gnu: Add terrarium.

  gnu/local.mk                                  |   2 +
  gnu/packages/cpp.scm                          |  38 +++++
  gnu/packages/game-development.scm             | 147 ++++++++++++++++++
  gnu/packages/games.scm                        |  96 ++++++++++++
  gnu/packages/patches/futil-Add-Makefile.patch |  91 +++++++++++
  .../patches/libgeramun-Add-Makefile.patch     |  79 ++++++++++
  gnu/packages/xml.scm                          |  30 ++++
  7 files changed, 483 insertions(+)
  create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/futil-Add-Makefile.patch
  create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/libgeramun-Add-Makefile.patch

base-commit: 5befcff66edb4d72ab8e713c81836fb8519ce3e6
-- 
2.39.2