Subject: bug#62170: 29.0.60; the default tool bar icons are ugly to modern users and are not customizable

From: Spencer Baugh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 16:16:38 -0400

1. Open "emacs -Q" and show it to someone who has spent the last 10
years using popular proprietary applications with big design budgets.
2. Point out the tool bar
3. Observe a look of disgust pass over their face
4. Observe that, if they do still try Emacs, they immediately disable
tool-bar-mode, even though it's very useful to new users, because it's
so ugly to them.

Proposed solution: it should be possible to configure the icons used
for a tool bar.  Then people could contribute new icon themes which
don't clash with modern design aesthetics, and eventually one or more
such icon themes could be adopted into Emacs, and perhaps one could
even be made the new default icon theme.

Alternatively, we could just throw out the current icons and replace
them with a minimal and abstract design which hopefully would have
mass appeal.  But maybe there are people who really like the current
icons and would be upset about that?

In GNU Emacs 29.0.60 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.15.12, Xaw scroll bars) of 2023-03-13 built on
 igm-qws-u22796a
Repository revision: e759905d2e0828eac4c8164b09113b40f6899656
Repository branch: emacs-29
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: CentOS Linux 7 (Core)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-modules
 --with-gif=ifavailable'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Eshell

Minor modes in effect:
  eshell-prompt-mode: t
  eshell-hist-mode: t
  eshell-pred-mode: t
  eshell-cmpl-mode: t
  eshell-proc-mode: t
  eshell-arg-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/tuareg/ocamldebug hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/tuareg-20220929.1327/ocamldebug
/j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/tuareg/tuareg hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/tuareg-20220929.1327/tuareg
/j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/tuareg/tuareg-compat hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/tuareg-20220929.1327/tuareg-compat
/j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/tuareg/tuareg-menhir hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/tuareg-20220929.1327/tuareg-menhir
/j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/tuareg/tuareg-pkg hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/tuareg-20220929.1327/tuareg-pkg
/j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/tuareg/tuareg-opam hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/tuareg-20220929.1327/tuareg-opam
/j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/caml-font hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/caml-20230129.1145/caml-font
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20230201.1644/transient hides /home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/transient
/j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/csharp-mode hides /home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/progmodes/csharp-mode
/j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/eldoc hides /home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20221231.1634/popup-autoloads hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/popup/popup-autoloads
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20221231.1634/popup hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/popup/popup
/j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/auctex/lpath hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/dictionary/lpath
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/net/dictionary hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/dictionary/dictionary
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/caml-20230129.1145/caml-font-old hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/ocaml/caml-font-old
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/caml-20230129.1145/inf-caml hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/ocaml/inf-caml
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/caml-20230129.1145/camldebug hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/ocaml/camldebug
/j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/caml-font hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/ocaml/caml-font
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/caml-20230129.1145/caml-help hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/ocaml/caml-help
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/caml-20230129.1145/caml-types hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/ocaml/caml-types
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/caml-20230129.1145/caml hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/ocaml/caml
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-ocaml
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-w3m hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-w3m
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-version hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-version
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-shell hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-shell
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-info hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-info
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-eval hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-eval
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-num hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-num
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-compat hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-compat
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-haskell
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-agenda hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-agenda
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-clock hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-clock
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-R hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-R
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-rmail hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-rmail
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-ascii hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-ascii
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-plantuml
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-C hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-C
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-colview hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-colview
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-archive hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-archive
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-indent hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-indent
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-calc hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-calc
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-org hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-org
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-css hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-css
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-eww hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-eww
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-src hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-src
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-perl hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-perl
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-duration hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-duration
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-md hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-md
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-inlinetask
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-faces hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-faces
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-lob hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-lob
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-plot hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-plot
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-python hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-python
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-keys hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-keys
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-sed hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-sed
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-ditaa
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-js hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-js
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-maxima
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-sqlite
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-footnote hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-footnote
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-beamer hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-beamer
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-mouse hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-mouse
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-habit hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-habit
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-element hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-element
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-fortran
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-scheme
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-entities hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-entities
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-tangle
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-ruby
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-lua hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-lua
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-ref hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-ref
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-gnus hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-gnus
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-gnuplot
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-core hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-core
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-icalendar
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-id hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-id
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-crypt hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-crypt
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-datetree hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-datetree
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-docview hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-docview
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-sql hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-sql
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-irc hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-irc
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-odt hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-odt
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-bbdb hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-bbdb
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-latex hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-latex
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-macs hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-macs
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-capture hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-capture
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-latex hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-latex
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-attach hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-attach
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-makefile hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-makefile
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-processing hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-processing
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-sass hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-sass
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-screen hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-screen
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-lint hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-lint
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-mobile hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-mobile
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-org hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-org
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-bibtex hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-bibtex
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-protocol hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-protocol
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-octave hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-octave
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-attach-git hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-attach-git
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-ctags hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-ctags
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-list hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-list
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-matlab
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-eshell hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-eshell
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-java hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-java
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-exp hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-exp
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-mhe hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-mhe
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-publish hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-publish
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-pcomplete
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-lisp
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-tempo hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-tempo
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-macro hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-macro
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-timer hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-timer
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-forth hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-forth
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-comint hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-comint
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-man hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-man
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-html hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-html
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-goto hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-goto
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-awk hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-awk
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-table hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-table
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-clojure
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-eshell hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-eshell
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-dot hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-dot
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-texinfo
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-lilypond
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-groovy hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-groovy
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-feed hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-feed
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/org-table hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-table
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/contrib/lisp/ox-koma-letter
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ob-julia hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/contrib/lisp/ob-julia
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-20210825.2150/htmlize hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/contrib/lisp/htmlize
/home/sbaugh/.local/src/emacs29/lisp/org/ol-man hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/org/contrib/lisp/ol-man
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20221013.836/dash hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/dash/dash
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20220902.1511/s hides /j/office/app/emacs/prod/.sink-2023-03-08_21-28-38.208139/jane-elisp/elisp/contrib/s/s

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug em-unix em-term term disp-table ehelp
em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-extpipe em-cmpl
em-dirs esh-var em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode eshell esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
cus-edit cus-start cus-load misc vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs
vc-rcs vc-dir semantic/symref/grep semantic/symref semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw cedet
dabbrev pulse dired-aux vc cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs vc-git files-x
jane-project completion dos-w32 find-cmd find-dired bug-reference
perl-mode cperl-mode facemenu tex-mode mode-local tabify org-capture
misearch multi-isearch emacs-news-mode rect sql face-remap org-agenda
org-element org-persist org-id org-refile avl-tree generator oc-basic
ol-eww eww xdg url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus
nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum
shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader range wid-edit ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif
ol-bibtex bibtex iso8601 ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi
vc-dispatcher log-view vc-hg hl-line display-line-numbers shortdoc
help-fns radix-tree cl-print sh-script treesit executable goto-addr
jane-merlin merlin-imenu merlin-xref xref merlin-cap merlin
jane-merlin-configuration-via-jmerlin jane-async-merlin
jane-completion utop utop-minor-mode jane-common ecaml_plugin linum
gopcaml magit-bookmark bookmark image+ image-file image-converter
whitespace jane-auto-modes vba-mode markdown-mode color jane
jane-micro-features grep jane-diff unified-test-mode shell-file core
core-buffer core-error core-util ert pp ewoc debug backtrace jane-sexp
jane-ocaml jane-tuareg-theme tuareg tuareg-compat tuareg-opam skeleton
flymake-proc flymake warnings smie caml-types caml-help view find-file
compile jane-cr jane-align jane-deprecated jane-smerge
gnu-elpa-keyring-update jane-ocp-indent ocp-indent cl jane-util
page-ext dired-x magit-extras project magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push
magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu
magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit message sendmail
yank-media dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util
add-log magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor pcase shell server
magit-mode transient edmacro kmacro magit-git magit-base magit-section
crm dash compat compat-29 compat-28 cl-extra windmove lui-autopaste
circe advice diff-mode lui-irc-colors irc gnutls puny lcs lui-logging
lui-format lui tracking shorten help-mode flyspell ispell circe-compat
org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline icons ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version
org-compat org-macs format-spec gdb-mi bindat gud easy-mmode comint
ansi-osc ansi-color ring cyberpunk-theme ffap thingatpt savehist
saveplace finder-inf rx info package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1504415 111904)
 (symbols 48 53054 1)
 (strings 32 228790 20016)
 (string-bytes 1 27315748)
 (vectors 16 113251)
 (vector-slots 8 1665931 316200)
 (floats 8 1475 1306)
 (intervals 56 132917 1104)
 (buffers 976 94)
 (heap 1024 711495 253634))