Subject: bug#62157: More control over the mouse behaviour in eglot

From: Robert Pluim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 17:36:58 +0100

>>>>> On Mon, 13 Mar 2023 16:09:59 +0000, João Távora <[email-masked]> said:
    >> In any case, this doesnʼt make the binding easily changable, you have
    >> to manually unset/set the `eglot-code-actions-at-mouse' binding. My
    >> attempt to fix this descended into a circular dependency spiral
    >> between the keymap and the key defcustom, so Iʼm hoping you know a
    >> good way to do it :-)

    João> A key defcustom isn't needed IMO.  You may even want multiple
    João> bindings there.  99% percent of users will like the default
    João> bindings, the others can

OK. We can always add it if people ask for it.

    João>   (define-key eglot-diagnostics-map [mouse-2] nil)

    João> or

    João>   (unbind-key [mouse-1] eglot-diagnostics-map)

    João> which I don't know if exists in older Emacsen.

I think itʼs an emacs-29 thing. Although it does look kind of
redundant with `keymap-unset' (which is also new in emacs-29) :-)

Robert
--