Subject: bug#62155: 30.0.50; elixir-ts-mode.elc warning

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 16:33:18 +0200

> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
> From: Wilhelm Kirschbaum <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 15:08:10 +0200
> 
> I can see there is still an issue with loading heex-ts-mode from 
> elixir-ts-mode, but not quite sure how to
> immediately resolve it. I will have a look in a couple of hours.

One possibility is to add defvar for each variable defined by
heex-ts-mode that elixir-ts-mode needs to use, and remove the require
of heex-ts-mode.  Since heex-ts-mode is loaded at run time, I think
this should be enough.

> The problem is in the top of elixir-ts-mode.el: (require 
> 'heex-ts-mode) and then we call
> (treesit-ready-p 'heex) in heex-ts-mode.

Yes.

> I guess the intention with the convention here was to only load the
> -ts-mode when the user explicitly requires, but it breaks the way I
> called (require 'heex-ts-mode) from elixir-ts-mode.el.

Yes.