Subject: [bug#62154] [PATCH 3/4] gnu: inetutils: Use new-style inputs.

From: Felix Lechner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 18:21:55 -0700

* gnu/packages/admin.scm (inetutils): Use new-style inputs.
---
 gnu/packages/admin.scm | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/admin.scm b/gnu/packages/admin.scm
index 8147274b77..6c1c1aca1e 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/admin.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/admin.scm
@@ -940,7 +940,7 @@ (define-public inetutils
               ("readline" ,readline)))        ;for 'ftp'
     (native-inputs (if (member (%current-system)
                                (package-supported-systems net-tools))
-                       `(("netstat" ,net-tools))  ;for tests
+                       (list net-tools)  ;for tests
                        '()))
     (home-page "https://www.gnu.org/software/inetutils/")
     (synopsis "Basic networking utilities")
-- 
2.39.1