Subject: [bug#62153] [PATCH 2/2] news: Add entry for the new 'docker-layered' distribution format.

From: "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 22:09:06 +0100

Thank you Oleg for this feature.

Could you change the following three things in the news:

Change the beginning of the English translation from
"Docker layered image can now be produced" to
"Docker layered images can now be produced".

And at the end, also in Russian, switch around these two paragraphs
and add a “the” and reference the System Images chapter:
> @command{guix system image} can now produce layered Docker image by passing
> @code{docker-layered} to the @option{--image-type} option.
> 
> See @command{info \"(guix) Invoking guix pack\"} and
> @command{info \"(guix) System Images\"} for more information.

Lastly, could you then also add a German translation:

(title
 …
 (de "Neues Format @samp{docker-layered} für den Befehl @command{guix pack}")

(body
 …
 (de "Sie können jetzt auch mehrschichtige Docker-Abbilder mit dem Befehl
@command{guix pack --format=docker-layered} erzeugen. Damit bekommen Sie ein
Docker-Abbild, bei dem Store-Pfade auf getrennten Schichten („Layer“)
untergebracht sind, die sich mehrere Abbilder teilen können.  Das Abbild wird
im Store als gzip-komprimierter Tarball erzeugt.  Hier ist ein einfaches
Beispiel, wo ein mehrschichtiges Docker-Abbild für das Paket @code{hello}
angelegt wird:

@example
guix pack --format=docker-layered --symlink=/usr/bin/hello=bin/hello hello
@end example

@command{guix system image} kann jetzt geschichtete Docker-Abbilder erzeugen,
indem Sie @code{docker-layered} an die Befehlszeilenoption @option{--image-type}
übergeben.

Siehe @command{info \"(guix.de) Aufruf von guix pack\"} und
@command{info \"(guix.de) Systemabbilder\"} für weitere Informationen.")

Regards,
Florian