Subject: bug#62143: 29.0.60; Emacs crashes when selecting a menu displayed by f10 with keyboard (Apple Silicon, M1 MacBookPro)

From: Hiroya Ebine <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 16:43:23 +0900

1. Start emacs "$ src/emacs -Q"
2. Press f10 (popup menu appeared)
3. Press C-n, C-f, Ret (or C-m) in that order
   (select "Emacs Tutorial")

then emacs crashes.
Selecting any menu item with the keyboard crashes emacs as well.
Clicking with the mouse to select a menu item does not cause emacs to crash.

---- report start ----

-------------------------------------
Translated Report (Full Report Below)
-------------------------------------

Process:               emacs [88836]
Path:                  /Users/USER/*/emacs
Identifier:            emacs
Version:               ???
Code Type:             ARM-64 (Native)
Parent Process:        bash [76302]
Responsible:           Terminal [1079]
User ID:               503

Date/Time:             2023-03-12 00:13:32.7562 +0900
OS Version:            macOS 13.2.1 (22D68)
Report Version:        12
Anonymous UUID:        7EA3C70D-4B77-10DE-5C01-C1C12AD45FEC

Sleep/Wake UUID:       6D1A8E7F-81AE-46FF-B424-E8AD0CC5AD15

Time Awake Since Boot: 160000 seconds
Time Since Wake:       9473 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes:       KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000003
Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000000003

VM Region Info: 0x3 is not in any region.  Bytes before following
region: 105553518919677
      REGION TYPE                    START - END         [ VSIZE]
PRT/MAX SHRMOD  REGION DETAIL
      UNUSED SPACE AT START
--->
      MALLOC_NANO (reserved)   600018000000-600020000000 [128.0M]
rw-/rwx SM=NUL  ...(unallocated)

Thread 0 Crashed::  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                   0x19a17a868 __pthread_kill + 8
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x19a1b1cec pthread_kill + 288
2   libsystem_c.dylib                        0x19a0b29cc raise + 32
3   emacs                                    0x1025e2cf8
terminate_due_to_signal + 204 (emacs.c:464)
4   emacs                                    0x1025e350c emacs_abort +
20 (sysdep.c:2313)
5   emacs                                    0x1025a17c8
ns_term_shutdown + 144 (nsterm.m:5765)
6   emacs                                    0x102472d00
shut_down_emacs + 328 (emacs.c:3016)
7   emacs                                    0x1025e2cc0
terminate_due_to_signal + 148 (emacs.c:447)
8   emacs                                    0x102498d94
handle_fatal_signal + 16 (sysdep.c:1783)
9   emacs                                    0x102498e10
deliver_thread_signal + 124 (sysdep.c:1775)
10  emacs                                    0x102496e5c
deliver_fatal_thread_signal + 12 (sysdep.c:1795)
11  emacs                                    0x102498e70
handle_sigsegv + 96 (sysdep.c:1888)
12  libsystem_platform.dylib                 0x19a1e02a4 _sigtramp + 56
13  emacs                                    0x102406c9c
find_and_return_menu_selection + 152 (menu.c:981)
14  emacs                                    0x1025bea7c ns_menu_show
+ 1868 (nsmenu.m:1067)
15  emacs                                    0x102407be4
x_popup_menu_1 + 2628 (menu.c:1410)
16  emacs                                    0x10254e594
exec_byte_code + 3132 (bytecode.c:809)
17  emacs                                    0x10250358c Ffuncall +
396 (eval.c:2995)
18  emacs                                    0x1024fe58c
Ffuncall_interactively + 68 (callint.c:250)
19  emacs                                    0x10250358c Ffuncall +
396 (eval.c:2995)
20  emacs                                    0x102506274 Fapply + 996
(eval.c:2666)
21  emacs                                    0x1024ffaec
Fcall_interactively + 5448 (callint.c:342)
22  emacs                                    0x10254e594
exec_byte_code + 3132 (bytecode.c:809)
23  emacs                                    0x10250358c Ffuncall +
396 (eval.c:2995)
24  emacs                                    0x1024769e0 call1 + 20
(lisp.h:3247) [inlined]
25  emacs                                    0x1024769e0
command_loop_1 + 1344 (keyboard.c:1494)
26  emacs                                    0x102504370
internal_condition_case + 96 (eval.c:1474)
27  emacs                                    0x10247648c
command_loop_2 + 52 (keyboard.c:1124)
28  emacs                                    0x102503c24
internal_catch + 88 (eval.c:1197)
29  emacs                                    0x1025e3120
command_loop.cold.1 + 80 (keyboard.c:1102)
30  emacs                                    0x102475ce8 command_loop
+ 152 (keyboard.c:1099)
31  emacs                                    0x102475ba4
recursive_edit_1 + 148 (keyboard.c:711)
32  emacs                                    0x102475e68
Frecursive_edit + 360 (keyboard.c:794)
33  emacs                                    0x102475130 main + 9180
(emacs.c:2529)
34  dyld                                     0x199e87e50 start + 2544

Thread 1:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x19a1ace18 start_wqthread + 0

Thread 2:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x19a1ace18 start_wqthread + 0

Thread 3:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                   0x19a178320 __pselect + 8
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib                   0x19a1781f8
pselect$DARWIN_EXTSN + 64
2   emacs                                    0x1025a2804 -[EmacsApp
fd_handler:] + 248 (nsterm.m:6315)
3   Foundation                               0x19b1940d0
__NSThread__start__ + 716
4   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x19a1b206c _pthread_start + 148
5   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x19a1ace2c thread_start + 8

Thread 4:: com.apple.NSEventThread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                   0x19a172050 mach_msg2_trap + 8
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib                   0x19a18411c mach_msg2_internal + 80
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib                   0x19a17ac24
mach_msg_overwrite + 452
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib                   0x19a1723cc mach_msg + 24
4   CoreFoundation                           0x19a291bb0
__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 160
5   CoreFoundation                           0x19a29049c __CFRunLoopRun + 1232
6   CoreFoundation                           0x19a28f878
CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 612
7   AppKit                                   0x19d64019c _NSEventThread + 172
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x19a1b206c _pthread_start + 148
9   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x19a1ace2c thread_start + 8

Thread 5:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x19a1ace18 start_wqthread + 0

Thread 6:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x19a1ace18 start_wqthread + 0

Thread 0 crashed with ARM Thread State (64-bit):
    x0: 0x0000000000000000   x1: 0x0000000000000000   x2:
0x0000000000000000   x3: 0x0000600000767140
    x4: 0x0000600000767120   x5: 0x0000000000000000   x6:
0x0000000000000000   x7: 0x00000000000006b0
    x8: 0xbe748f785943d866   x9: 0xbe748f79ac301926  x10:
0x0000000000000001  x11: 0x0000000000000003
   x12: 0x0000600001292b90  x13: 0x0000600001292ba0  x14:
0x01000001f575bee9  x15: 0x00000001f575bee8
   x16: 0x0000000000000148  x17: 0x00000001fa59f6d8  x18:
0x0000000000000000  x19: 0x0000000000000006
   x20: 0x00000001f573c140  x21: 0x0000000000000103  x22:
0x00000001f573c220  x23: 0x0000000000000000
   x24: 0x0000000102b00388  x25: 0x00000000000001e0  x26:
0x0000000000000000  x27: 0x00000000000000c0
   x28: 0x00006000024e2d50   fp: 0x0000000102b80bd0   lr: 0x000000019a1b1cec
    sp: 0x0000000102b80bb0   pc: 0x000000019a17a868 cpsr: 0x40001000
   far: 0x000060000248e300  esr: 0x56000080  Address size fault

Binary Images:
       0x19a171000 -        0x19a1aafeb libsystem_kernel.dylib (*)
<3dcd49b9-b3c5-3d90-be40-a3b807cb9cd7>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
       0x19a1ab000 -        0x19a1b7ffb libsystem_pthread.dylib (*)
<9f3b729a-ed04-3e65-adac-d75ad06ebbdc>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
       0x19a071000 -        0x19a0f1ffb libsystem_c.dylib (*)
<14cd841b-0c7b-34a2-a342-cc6796ef9259>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
       0x10239c000 -        0x10262bfff emacs (*)
<445d3c96-bc8e-3f62-baa8-efca1692ee02> /Users/USER/*/emacs
       0x19a1dc000 -        0x19a1e3ffb libsystem_platform.dylib (*)
<4cf75103-429d-3aae-ba13-2c1f67e47dbb>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
       0x199e82000 -        0x199f0cba3 dyld (*)
<191e84f1-4b95-39c8-b253-1c1ef56c0fa8> /usr/lib/dyld
       0x19b13d000 -        0x19bb76fff com.apple.Foundation (6.9)
<c62e0110-c636-396a-9cb6-c3c08392b3fa>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
       0x19a210000 -        0x19a6e7fff com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9)
<18260df4-69a8-30d3-8175-fb8ae7ae7709>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
       0x19d4dc000 -        0x19e3e7fff com.apple.AppKit (6.9)
<88722053-0df0-3d4f-bf55-7e3c2d2c8e29>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
               0x0 - 0xffffffffffffffff ??? (*)
<00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> ???

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=1.3G resident=0K(0%)
swapped_out_or_unallocated=1.3G(100%)
Writable regions: Total=1.6G written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%)
swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=1.6G(100%)

                                VIRTUAL   REGION
REGION TYPE                        SIZE    COUNT (non-coalesced)
===========                     =======  =======
Accelerate framework               384K        3
Activity Tracing                   256K        1
CG backing stores                 3520K        4
CG image                          5344K       22
ColorSync                          560K       27
CoreAnimation                     17.8M       46
CoreGraphics                        32K        2
CoreImage                          208K        6
CoreUI image data                 1424K       11
Foundation                          48K        2
Image IO                            64K        1
Kernel Alloc Once                   32K        1
MALLOC                           280.8M       52
MALLOC guard page                  192K        9
MALLOC_MEDIUM (reserved)         960.0M        8         reserved VM
address space (unallocated)
MALLOC_NANO (reserved)           384.0M        1         reserved VM
address space (unallocated)
STACK GUARD                         96K        6
Stack                             11.2M        7
Stack (reserved)                  1616K        1         reserved VM
address space (unallocated)
Stack Guard                       54.4M        1
VM_ALLOCATE                        432K       12
__AUTH                            1854K      342
__AUTH_CONST                      24.0M      562
__CTF                               756        1
__DATA                            17.3M      564
__DATA_CONST                      27.7M      582
__DATA_DIRTY                      1913K      214
__FONT_DATA                        2352        1
__LINKEDIT                       770.3M       19
__OBJC_CONST                      4504K      306
__OBJC_RO                         65.5M        1
__OBJC_RW                         1988K        1
__TEXT                           579.9M      603
dyld private memory                256K        1
mapped file                      208.5M       38
shared memory                      928K       18
===========                     =======  =======
TOTAL                              3.3G     3476
TOTAL, minus reserved VM space     2.0G     3476

-----------
Full Report
-----------

{"app_name":"emacs","timestamp":"2023-03-12 00:13:33.00
+0900","app_version":"","slice_uuid":"445d3c96-bc8e-3f62-baa8-efca1692ee02","build_version":"","platform":1,"share_with_app_devs":0,"is_first_party":1,"bug_type":"309","os_version":"macOS
13.2.1 (22D68)","roots_installed":0,"incident_id":"85B02448-34F0-4834-809B-68CF29F8E17D","name":"emacs"}
{
  "uptime" : 160000,
  "procRole" : "Foreground",
  "version" : 2,
  "userID" : 503,
  "deployVersion" : 210,
  "modelCode" : "MacBookPro18,3",
  "coalitionID" : 803,
  "osVersion" : {
    "train" : "macOS 13.2.1",
    "build" : "22D68",
    "releaseType" : "User"
  },
  "captureTime" : "2023-03-12 00:13:32.7562 +0900",
  "incident" : "85B02448-34F0-4834-809B-68CF29F8E17D",
  "pid" : 88836,
  "translated" : false,
  "cpuType" : "ARM-64",
  "roots_installed" : 0,
  "bug_type" : "309",
  "procLaunch" : "2023-03-12 00:13:18.9912 +0900",
  "procStartAbsTime" : 4060796171617,
  "procExitAbsTime" : 4061125964998,
  "procName" : "emacs",
  "procPath" : "\/Users\/USER\/*\/emacs",
  "parentProc" : "bash",
  "parentPid" : 76302,
  "coalitionName" : "com.apple.Terminal",
  "crashReporterKey" : "7EA3C70D-4B77-10DE-5C01-C1C12AD45FEC",
  "responsiblePid" : 1079,
  "responsibleProc" : "Terminal",
  "wakeTime" : 9473,
  "sleepWakeUUID" : "6D1A8E7F-81AE-46FF-B424-E8AD0CC5AD15",
  "sip" : "enabled",
  "vmRegionInfo" : "0x3 is not in any region.  Bytes before following
region: 105553518919677\n      REGION TYPE                    START -
END         [ VSIZE] PRT\/MAX SHRMOD  REGION DETAIL\n      UNUSED
SPACE AT START\n--->  \n      MALLOC_NANO (reserved)
600018000000-600020000000 [128.0M] rw-\/rwx SM=NUL  ...(unallocated)",
  "exception" : {"codes":"0x0000000000000001,
0x0000000000000003","rawCodes":[1,3],"type":"EXC_BAD_ACCESS","signal":"SIGABRT","subtype":"KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS
at 0x0000000000000003"},
  "vmregioninfo" : "0x3 is not in any region.  Bytes before following
region: 105553518919677\n      REGION TYPE                    START -
END         [ VSIZE] PRT\/MAX SHRMOD  REGION DETAIL\n      UNUSED
SPACE AT START\n--->  \n      MALLOC_NANO (reserved)
600018000000-600020000000 [128.0M] rw-\/rwx SM=NUL  ...(unallocated)",
  "extMods" : {"caller":{"thread_create":0,"thread_set_state":0,"task_for_pid":0},"system":{"thread_create":0,"thread_set_state":0,"task_for_pid":0},"targeted":{"thread_create":0,"thread_set_state":0,"task_for_pid":0},"warnings":0},
  "faultingThread" : 0,
  "threads" : [{"triggered":true,"id":2416791,"threadState":{"x":[{"value":0},{"value":0},{"value":0},{"value":105553124028736},{"value":105553124028704},{"value":0},{"value":0},{"value":1712},{"value":13723751711561209958},{"value":13723751717247392038},{"value":1},{"value":3},{"value":105553135741840},{"value":105553135741856},{"value":72057602451029737,"symbolLocation":72057594037927937,"symbol":"OBJC_CLASS_$_NSAutoreleasePool"},{"value":8413101800,"symbolLocation":0,"symbol":"OBJC_CLASS_$_NSAutoreleasePool"},{"value":328},{"value":8495167192},{"value":0},{"value":6},{"value":8412971328,"symbolLocation":0,"symbol":"_main_thread"},{"value":259},{"value":8412971552,"symbolLocation":224,"symbol":"_main_thread"},{"value":0},{"value":4340056968,"symbolLocation":0,"symbol":"current_thread"},{"value":480},{"value":0},{"value":192},{"value":105553154944336}],"flavor":"ARM_THREAD_STATE64","lr":{"value":6880435436},"cpsr":{"value":1073745920},"fp":{"value":4340583376},"sp":{"value":4340583344},"esr":{"value":1442840704,"description":"
Address size fault"},"pc":{"value":6880209000,"matchesCrashFrame":1},"far":{"value":105553154597632}},"queue":"com.apple.main-thread","frames":[{"imageOffset":39016,"symbol":"__pthread_kill","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":27884,"symbol":"pthread_kill","symbolLocation":288,"imageIndex":1},{"imageOffset":268748,"symbol":"raise","symbolLocation":32,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":2387192,"sourceLine":464,"sourceFile":"emacs.c","symbol":"terminate_due_to_signal","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":204},{"imageOffset":2389260,"sourceLine":2313,"sourceFile":"sysdep.c","symbol":"emacs_abort","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":20},{"imageOffset":2119624,"sourceLine":5765,"sourceFile":"nsterm.m","symbol":"ns_term_shutdown","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":144},{"imageOffset":879872,"sourceLine":3016,"sourceFile":"emacs.c","symbol":"shut_down_emacs","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":328},{"imageOffset":2387136,"sourceLine":447,"sourceFile":"emacs.c","symbol":"terminate_due_to_signal","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":148},{"imageOffset":1035668,"sourceLine":1783,"sourceFile":"sysdep.c","symbol":"handle_fatal_signal","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":16},{"imageOffset":1035792,"sourceLine":1775,"sourceFile":"sysdep.c","symbol":"deliver_thread_signal","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":124},{"imageOffset":1027676,"sourceLine":1795,"sourceFile":"sysdep.c","symbol":"deliver_fatal_thread_signal","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":12},{"imageOffset":1035888,"sourceLine":1888,"sourceFile":"sysdep.c","symbol":"handle_sigsegv","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":96},{"imageOffset":17060,"symbol":"_sigtramp","symbolLocation":56,"imageIndex":4},{"imageOffset":437404,"sourceLine":981,"sourceFile":"menu.c","symbol":"find_and_return_menu_selection","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":152},{"imageOffset":2239100,"sourceLine":1067,"sourceFile":"nsmenu.m","symbol":"ns_menu_show","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":1868},{"imageOffset":441316,"sourceLine":1410,"sourceFile":"menu.c","symbol":"x_popup_menu_1","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":2628},{"imageOffset":1779092,"sourceLine":809,"sourceFile":"bytecode.c","symbol":"exec_byte_code","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":3132},{"imageOffset":1471884,"sourceLine":2995,"sourceFile":"eval.c","symbol":"Ffuncall","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":396},{"imageOffset":1451404,"sourceLine":250,"sourceFile":"callint.c","symbol":"Ffuncall_interactively","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":68},{"imageOffset":1471884,"sourceLine":2995,"sourceFile":"eval.c","symbol":"Ffuncall","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":396},{"imageOffset":1483380,"sourceLine":2666,"sourceFile":"eval.c","symbol":"Fapply","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":996},{"imageOffset":1456876,"sourceLine":342,"sourceFile":"callint.c","symbol":"Fcall_interactively","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":5448},{"imageOffset":1779092,"sourceLine":809,"sourceFile":"bytecode.c","symbol":"exec_byte_code","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":3132},{"imageOffset":1471884,"sourceLine":2995,"sourceFile":"eval.c","symbol":"Ffuncall","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":396},{"symbol":"call1","inline":true,"imageIndex":3,"imageOffset":895456,"symbolLocation":20,"sourceLine":3247,"sourceFile":"lisp.h"},{"imageOffset":895456,"sourceLine":1494,"sourceFile":"keyboard.c","symbol":"command_loop_1","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":1344},{"imageOffset":1475440,"sourceLine":1474,"sourceFile":"eval.c","symbol":"internal_condition_case","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":96},{"imageOffset":894092,"sourceLine":1124,"sourceFile":"keyboard.c","symbol":"command_loop_2","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":52},{"imageOffset":1473572,"sourceLine":1197,"sourceFile":"eval.c","symbol":"internal_catch","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":88},{"imageOffset":2388256,"sourceLine":1102,"sourceFile":"keyboard.c","symbol":"command_loop.cold.1","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":80},{"imageOffset":892136,"sourceLine":1099,"sourceFile":"keyboard.c","symbol":"command_loop","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":152},{"imageOffset":891812,"sourceLine":711,"sourceFile":"keyboard.c","symbol":"recursive_edit_1","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":148},{"imageOffset":892520,"sourceLine":794,"sourceFile":"keyboard.c","symbol":"Frecursive_edit","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":360},{"imageOffset":889136,"sourceLine":2529,"sourceFile":"emacs.c","symbol":"main","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":9180},{"imageOffset":24144,"symbol":"start","symbolLocation":2544,"imageIndex":5}]},{"id":2416792,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7704,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":1}]},{"id":2416793,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7704,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":1}]},{"id":2416812,"frames":[{"imageOffset":29472,"symbol":"__pselect","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":29176,"symbol":"pselect$DARWIN_EXTSN","symbolLocation":64,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":2123780,"sourceLine":6315,"sourceFile":"nsterm.m","symbol":"-[EmacsApp
fd_handler:]","imageIndex":3,"symbolLocation":248},{"imageOffset":356560,"symbol":"__NSThread__start__","symbolLocation":716,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":1},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":1}]},{"id":2416827,"name":"com.apple.NSEventThread","frames":[{"imageOffset":4176,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":78108,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":80,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":39972,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":452,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":5068,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":24,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":531376,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort","symbolLocation":160,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":525468,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopRun","symbolLocation":1232,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":522360,"symbol":"CFRunLoopRunSpecific","symbolLocation":612,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":1458588,"symbol":"_NSEventThread","symbolLocation":172,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":1},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":1}]},{"id":2416845,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7704,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":1}]},{"id":2416983,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7704,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":1}]}],
  "usedImages" : [
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "arm64e",
    "base" : 6880169984,
    "size" : 237548,
    "uuid" : "3dcd49b9-b3c5-3d90-be40-a3b807cb9cd7",
    "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/system\/libsystem_kernel.dylib",
    "name" : "libsystem_kernel.dylib"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "arm64e",
    "base" : 6880407552,
    "size" : 53244,
    "uuid" : "9f3b729a-ed04-3e65-adac-d75ad06ebbdc",
    "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/system\/libsystem_pthread.dylib",
    "name" : "libsystem_pthread.dylib"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "arm64e",
    "base" : 6879121408,
    "size" : 528380,
    "uuid" : "14cd841b-0c7b-34a2-a342-cc6796ef9259",
    "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/system\/libsystem_c.dylib",
    "name" : "libsystem_c.dylib"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "arm64",
    "base" : 4332306432,
    "size" : 2686976,
    "uuid" : "445d3c96-bc8e-3f62-baa8-efca1692ee02",
    "path" : "\/Users\/USER\/*\/emacs",
    "name" : "emacs"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "arm64e",
    "base" : 6880608256,
    "size" : 32764,
    "uuid" : "4cf75103-429d-3aae-ba13-2c1f67e47dbb",
    "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/system\/libsystem_platform.dylib",
    "name" : "libsystem_platform.dylib"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "arm64e",
    "base" : 6877093888,
    "size" : 568228,
    "uuid" : "191e84f1-4b95-39c8-b253-1c1ef56c0fa8",
    "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/dyld",
    "name" : "dyld"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "arm64e",
    "base" : 6896734208,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "6.9",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.Foundation",
    "size" : 10723328,
    "uuid" : "c62e0110-c636-396a-9cb6-c3c08392b3fa",
    "path" : "\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/Foundation.framework\/Versions\/C\/Foundation",
    "name" : "Foundation",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "1953.300"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "arm64e",
    "base" : 6880821248,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "6.9",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.CoreFoundation",
    "size" : 5079040,
    "uuid" : "18260df4-69a8-30d3-8175-fb8ae7ae7709",
    "path" : "\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/CoreFoundation.framework\/Versions\/A\/CoreFoundation",
    "name" : "CoreFoundation",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "1953.300"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "arm64e",
    "base" : 6934085632,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "6.9",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.AppKit",
    "size" : 15777792,
    "uuid" : "88722053-0df0-3d4f-bf55-7e3c2d2c8e29",
    "path" : "\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/AppKit.framework\/Versions\/C\/AppKit",
    "name" : "AppKit",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "2299.40.118"
  },
  {
    "size" : 0,
    "source" : "A",
    "base" : 0,
    "uuid" : "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  }
],
  "sharedCache" : {
  "base" : 6876446720,
  "size" : 3447455744,
  "uuid" : "835716ae-b363-3187-b065-cf94139bfc85"
},
  "vmSummary" : "ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=1.3G
resident=0K(0%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=1.3G(100%)\nWritable
regions: Total=1.6G written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%) swapped_out=0K(0%)
unallocated=1.6G(100%)\n\n                                VIRTUAL
REGION \nREGION TYPE                        SIZE    COUNT
(non-coalesced) \n===========                     =======  =======
\nAccelerate framework               384K        3 \nActivity Tracing
                 256K        1 \nCG backing stores
3520K        4 \nCG image                          5344K       22
\nColorSync                          560K       27 \nCoreAnimation
                17.8M       46 \nCoreGraphics
32K        2 \nCoreImage                          208K        6
\nCoreUI image data                 1424K       11 \nFoundation
                  48K        2 \nImage IO
64K        1 \nKernel Alloc Once                   32K        1
\nMALLOC                           280.8M       52 \nMALLOC guard page
                 192K        9 \nMALLOC_MEDIUM (reserved)
960.0M        8         reserved VM address space
(unallocated)\nMALLOC_NANO (reserved)           384.0M        1
 reserved VM address space (unallocated)\nSTACK GUARD
       96K        6 \nStack                             11.2M        7
\nStack (reserved)                  1616K        1         reserved VM
address space (unallocated)\nStack Guard                       54.4M
     1 \nVM_ALLOCATE                        432K       12 \n__AUTH
                       1854K      342 \n__AUTH_CONST
   24.0M      562 \n__CTF                               756        1
\n__DATA                            17.3M      564 \n__DATA_CONST
                27.7M      582 \n__DATA_DIRTY
1913K      214 \n__FONT_DATA                        2352        1
\n__LINKEDIT                       770.3M       19 \n__OBJC_CONST
                4504K      306 \n__OBJC_RO
65.5M        1 \n__OBJC_RW                         1988K        1
\n__TEXT                           579.9M      603 \ndyld private
memory                256K        1 \nmapped file
208.5M       38 \nshared memory                      928K       18
\n===========                     =======  ======= \nTOTAL
                 3.3G     3476 \nTOTAL, minus reserved VM space
2.0G     3476 \n",
  "legacyInfo" : {
  "threadTriggered" : {
    "queue" : "com.apple.main-thread"
  }
},
  "trialInfo" : {
  "rollouts" : [
    {
      "rolloutId" : "6112e3d2fc54bc3389840661",
      "factorPackIds" : {
        "SIRI_TEXT_TO_SPEECH" : "63e590a947bae55eb0b06441"
      },
      "deploymentId" : 240000333
    },
    {
      "rolloutId" : "60da5e84ab0ca017dace9abf",
      "factorPackIds" : {

      },
      "deploymentId" : 240000008
    }
  ],
  "experiments" : [

  ]
}
}

Model: MacBookPro18,3, BootROM 8419.80.7, proc 8:6:2 processors, 16 GB, SMC
Graphics: Apple M1 Pro, Apple M1 Pro, Built-In
Display: Color LCD, 3024 x 1964 Retina, Main, MirrorOff, Online
Memory Module: LPDDR5, Samsung
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_wifi (0x14E4, 0x4387), wl0: Nov
30 2022 02:17:16 version 20.10.965.13.8.7.131 FWID 01-1251c18d
Bluetooth: Version (null), 0 services, 0 devices, 0 incoming serial ports
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0
USB Device: USB31Bus
USB Device: USB31Bus
USB Device: USB31Bus
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc.
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc.
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc.

---- report ends ----

In GNU Emacs 29.0.60 (build 3, aarch64-apple-darwin22.3.0, NS
 appkit-2299.40 Version 13.2.1 (Build 22D68)) of 2023-03-12 built on
 MacBook-Pro.local
Repository revision: bd5115e13479b1d81d6aa09efe362ad14d53c3c6
Repository branch: emacs-29
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2299
System Description:  macOS 13.2.1

Configured using:
 'configure --with-wide-int --with-tree-sitter --with-modules
 --with-mailutils'

Configured features:
ACL GNUTLS JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG
SQLITE3 THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ja_JP.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/hiro/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20230220.1425/transient hides
/Users/hiro/works/tools/emacs/emacs/lisp/transient
/Users/hiro/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides
/Users/hiro/works/tools/emacs/emacs/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/Users/hiro/.emacs.d/elpa/csharp-mode-20221126.2005/csharp-mode hides
/Users/hiro/works/tools/emacs/emacs/lisp/progmodes/csharp-mode
/Users/hiro/.emacs.d/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides
/Users/hiro/works/tools/emacs/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/Users/hiro/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.23/seq hides
/Users/hiro/works/tools/emacs/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message yank-media puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils paredit edmacro
kmacro ccc org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs slime-fancy
slime-indentation slime-cl-indent cl-indent slime-trace-dialog
slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-sprof slime-asdf grep
slime-mrepl inferior-slime slime-repl slime-parse slime easy-mmode
apropos etags fileloop generator xref arc-mode archive-mode noutline
outline hyperspec flymake-rust flymake-hlint flymake-easy flymake-proc
flymake project compile text-property-search warnings thingatpt flycheck
find-func help-mode dash tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration
cus-edit pp cus-load icons files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete comint
ansi-osc ansi-color ring parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp
format-spec w3m-search w3m doc-view filenotify jka-compr image-mode exif
timezone w3m-hist bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-fb
tab-line w3m-proc w3m-util open-junk-file elscreen dired dired-loaddefs
hl-line time recentf tree-widget wid-edit ido finder-inf pcase tex-site
slime-autoloads rx advice w3m-load info package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
japan-util rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns lcms2
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 419809 12122)
 (symbols 48 32005 0)
 (strings 32 155207 2273)
 (string-bytes 1 4191810)
 (vectors 16 51372)
 (vector-slots 8 701645 20292)
 (floats 8 173 111)
 (intervals 56 489 0)
 (buffers 984 13))