Subject: ref manual errors in assembler insn descriptions

From: Matt Wette <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 08:54:15 -0800

Hi All,

I'm pretty sure the instruction desciprtions shown below in the manual
are in error.   Please let me know if my corrections are correct.

Matt

--- vm.texi-orig    2023-03-11 08:40:59.000388237 -0800
+++ vm.texi    2023-03-11 08:48:57.940061512 -0800
@@ -1468,8 +1468,8 @@
  @var{obj}, and store it to @var{dst}.
  @end deftypefn

-@deftypefn Instruction {} scm-set! s8:@var{dst} s8:@var{idx} s8:@var{obj}
-@deftypefnx Instruction {} scm-set!/immediate s8:@var{dst} c8:@var{idx} 
s8:@var{obj}
+@deftypefn Instruction {} scm-set! s8:@var{obj} s8:@var{idx} s8:@var{val}
+@deftypefnx Instruction {} scm-set!/immediate s8:@var{obj} c8:@var{idx} 
s8:@var{val}
  Store the @code{scm} local @var{val} into object @var{obj} at word
  offset @var{idx}.
  @end deftypefn
@@ -1490,8 +1490,8 @@
  the @code{u64} local @var{dst}.
  @end deftypefn

-@deftypefn Instruction {} word-set! s8:@var{dst} s8:@var{idx} s8:@var{obj}
-@deftypefnx Instruction {} word-set!/immediate s8:@var{dst} 
c8:@var{idx} s8:@var{obj}
+@deftypefn Instruction {} word-set! s8:@var{obj} s8:@var{idx} s8:@var{val}
+@deftypefnx Instruction {} word-set!/immediate s8:@var{obj} 
c8:@var{idx} s8:@var{val}
  Store the @code{u64} local @var{val} into object @var{obj} at word
  offset @var{idx}.
  @end deftypefn
@@ -1501,7 +1501,7 @@
  to the unboxed pointer local @var{dst}.
  @end deftypefn

-@deftypefn Instruction {} pointer-set!/immediate s8:@var{dst} 
c8:@var{idx} s8:@var{obj}
+@deftypefn Instruction {} pointer-set!/immediate s8:@var{obj} 
c8:@var{idx} s8:@var{val}
  Store the unboxed pointer local @var{val} into object @var{obj} at word
  offset @var{idx}.
  @end deftypefn