Subject: Re: bug#62116: RFE: eglot: support window.showDocument LSP RPC

From: João Távora <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 23:41:42 +0100

Alan Donovan <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Tue, 9 May 2023 at 13:03, Felician Nemeth <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> It requires to patch and recompile gopls,
>
> FWIW, the commands to do that are:
>
> git clone golang.org/x/tools
> cd tools
> git fetch https://go.googlesource.com/tools refs/changes/35/474735/3
> && git cherry-pick FETCH_HEAD

FTR, the first command doesn't work, not with my Git at least.  If I add
a https:// in front, then the remote will tell me to fetch from
go.googlesource.com instead.  If I do that and try the cherry-pick, I
get conflicts.

So I'm just using `git checkout FETCH_HEAD` instead and hoping it will
work.

João