Subject: Re: [bug#62100] [PATCH] gnu: Remove python-pre-commit.

From: Lars-Dominik Braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 12:14:43 +0100

Hi,

> Fixed in v3.

thanks. I pushed v3 as:

a70b9fb319 (lint: Check that python-pre-commit is not an input., 2023-03-11)
831baaf81e (gnu: python-pre-commit: Replace with pre-commit., 2023-03-11)
5c976c6b45 (gnu: python-sphinxcontrib-apidoc: Remove python-pre-commit., 2023-03-11)
dcc3bebfaf (gnu: mdpo: Remove python-pre-commit., 2023-03-11)
57a94b9eff (gnu: python-pytest-regressions: Remove python-pre-commit., 2023-03-11)
72b1fe77b2 (gnu: scvelo: Remove python-pre-commit., 2023-03-11)
ed59796de5 (gnu: python-doubletdetection: Remove python-pre-commit., 2023-03-11)
fb624c919f (gnu: python-minikanren: Remove python-pre-commit., 2023-03-11)
f19ab875ff (gnu: python-apispec-webframeworks: Remove python-pre-commit., 2023-03-11)
6181cce732 (gnu: python-apispec: Remove python-pre-commit., 2023-03-11)
2cfb7dbd2f (gnu: python-marshmallow-jsonapi: Remove python-pre-commit., 2023-03-11)
a83f3a13e6 (gnu: python-marshmallow: Remove python-pre-commit., 2023-03-11)
d456ced2d4 (gnu: python-pyjwt: Remove python-pre-commit., 2023-03-11)
622b92d935 (gnu: python-bidict: Remove python-pre-commit., 2023-03-11)
64d69c3f79 (gnu: python-jupytext: Replace python-pre-commit with pre-commit., 2023-03-11)
94c898cd9b (gnu: pre-commit: Update to 3.1.1., 2023-03-11)

Cheers,
Lars