Subject: 23.0.60; The GNUstep port segfaults on startup

From: Yavor Doganov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 13:04:50 +0300

Today's GNU Emacs 23.0.60 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, *Step 9.0) of
2008-07-28 on keel.southway-varna.com, built this way:

./configure
make bootstrap
./configure --with-ns
make
make install (weird that Emacs starts and crashes *during*
     	     installation)

Always segfaults on startup (backtrace follows).
Emacs -nw starts, but there is puresize overflow warning.

Versions of the libraries:
GNUstep Base 1.16.1
GNUstep GUI  0.14.0
GNUstep Back 0.14.0 (cairo backend, but the same happens with the art
	     	    backend).

(gdb) r --GNU-Debug=dflt
Starting program: /home/yavor/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Emacs --GNU-Debug=dflt
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
[New Thread 0xb6f278d0 (LWP 3775)]
2008-07-28 12:48:54.122 Emacs[3775] File NSDictionary.m: 610. In [GSDictionary -initWithContentsOfFile:] Contents of file '/home/yavor/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Resources/Info-gnustep.plist' does not contain a dictionary
2008-07-28 12:49:00.360 Emacs[3775] Loading Backend from /usr/lib/GNUstep/Bundles/libgnustep-cairo-014.bundle
2008-07-28 12:49:01.505 Emacs[3775] Initializing GNUstep x11 backend.
2008-07-28 12:49:01.508 Emacs[3775] Opened display :0.0, display 0 screen 0
2008-07-28 12:49:01.603 Emacs[3775] Found font family Sharjah
2008-07-28 12:49:01.603 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Sharjah
2008-07-28 12:49:01.604 Emacs[3775] Found font family Palladio Uralic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.604 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Palladio Uralic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.604 Emacs[3775] Found font family Sazanami Mincho
2008-07-28 12:49:01.604 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Sazanami Mincho
2008-07-28 12:49:01.604 Emacs[3775] Found font family UnGraphic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.604 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: UnGraphic-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.604 Emacs[3775] Found font family Lohit Kannada
2008-07-28 12:49:01.604 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Lohit Kannada
2008-07-28 12:49:01.604 Emacs[3775] Found font family Chancery Uralic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.604 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Chancery Uralic-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.604 Emacs[3775] Found font family Free Helvetian Condensed
2008-07-28 12:49:01.604 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Helvetian Condensed-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.605 Emacs[3775] Found font family TSCu_Times
2008-07-28 12:49:01.605 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: TSCu_Times
2008-07-28 12:49:01.605 Emacs[3775] Found font family Samyak Oriya
2008-07-28 12:49:01.605 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Samyak Oriya
2008-07-28 12:49:01.605 Emacs[3775] Found font family UnDotum
2008-07-28 12:49:01.605 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: UnDotum
2008-07-28 12:49:01.605 Emacs[3775] Found font family Century Schoolbook L
2008-07-28 12:49:01.605 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Century Schoolbook L-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.605 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Palladio Uralic-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.605 Emacs[3775] Found font family Samyak Devanagari
2008-07-28 12:49:01.605 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Samyak Devanagari
2008-07-28 12:49:01.605 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Helvetian Condensed
2008-07-28 12:49:01.606 Emacs[3775] Found font family OpenSymbol
2008-07-28 12:49:01.606 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: OpenSymbol
2008-07-28 12:49:01.606 Emacs[3775] Found font family Sans Condensed Uralic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.606 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Sans Condensed Uralic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.606 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Palladio Uralic-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.606 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Century Schoolbook L
2008-07-28 12:49:01.606 Emacs[3775] Found font family UnJamoSora
2008-07-28 12:49:01.606 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: UnJamoSora
2008-07-28 12:49:01.606 Emacs[3775] Found font family Musical Symbols
2008-07-28 12:49:01.606 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Musical Symbols
2008-07-28 12:49:01.606 Emacs[3775] Found font family OldSlavic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.606 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: OldSlavic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.606 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Helvetian Condensed-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.607 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: UnDotum-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.607 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Century Schoolbook L-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.607 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMMathSymbols10
2008-07-28 12:49:01.607 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMMathSymbols10-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.607 Emacs[3775] Found font family Roman Uralic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.607 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Roman Uralic-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.607 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Helvetian Condensed-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.607 Emacs[3775] Found font family Nakula
2008-07-28 12:49:01.607 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Nakula
2008-07-28 12:49:01.607 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Sans Condensed Uralic-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.607 Emacs[3775] Found font family Chandas
2008-07-28 12:49:01.607 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Chandas
2008-07-28 12:49:01.608 Emacs[3775] Found font family AlHor
2008-07-28 12:49:01.608 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: AlHor
2008-07-28 12:49:01.608 Emacs[3775] Found font family Sindbad
2008-07-28 12:49:01.608 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Sindbad
2008-07-28 12:49:01.611 Emacs[3775] Found font family AlArabiya
2008-07-28 12:49:01.611 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: AlArabiya
2008-07-28 12:49:01.611 Emacs[3775] Found font family UnGungseo
2008-07-28 12:49:01.611 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: UnGungseo
2008-07-28 12:49:01.611 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMSans8
2008-07-28 12:49:01.611 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMSans8
2008-07-28 12:49:01.611 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMSans9
2008-07-28 12:49:01.612 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMSans9
2008-07-28 12:49:01.612 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Roman Uralic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.612 Emacs[3775] Found font family Electron
2008-07-28 12:49:01.612 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Electron
2008-07-28 12:49:01.612 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMMathSymbols10-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.612 Emacs[3775] Found font family Meera
2008-07-28 12:49:01.612 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Meera
2008-07-28 12:49:01.612 Emacs[3775] Found font family Mukti Narrow
2008-07-28 12:49:01.612 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Mukti Narrow-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.612 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Roman Uralic-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.612 Emacs[3775] Found font family progenisis
2008-07-28 12:49:01.612 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: progenisis
2008-07-28 12:49:01.612 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMSans8-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.612 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMSans9-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.612 Emacs[3775] Found font family It wasn't me
2008-07-28 12:49:01.612 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: It wasn't me
2008-07-28 12:49:01.612 Emacs[3775] Found font family Free Schoolbook
2008-07-28 12:49:01.613 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Schoolbook-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.613 Emacs[3775] Found font family Teams
2008-07-28 12:49:01.613 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Teams
2008-07-28 12:49:01.613 Emacs[3775] Found font family Sans Uralic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.613 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Sans Uralic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.613 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Schoolbook
2008-07-28 12:49:01.613 Emacs[3775] Found font family Junicode-RegularCondensed
2008-07-28 12:49:01.613 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Junicode-RegularCondensed
2008-07-28 12:49:01.613 Emacs[3775] Found font family UnPen
2008-07-28 12:49:01.613 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: UnPen
2008-07-28 12:49:01.613 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMSansQuotation8
2008-07-28 12:49:01.613 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMSansQuotation8
2008-07-28 12:49:01.613 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Sans Uralic-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.613 Emacs[3775] Found font family MgOpen Moderna
2008-07-28 12:49:01.613 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: MgOpen Moderna
2008-07-28 12:49:01.613 Emacs[3775] Found font family Free Paladin
2008-07-28 12:49:01.613 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Paladin-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.613 Emacs[3775] Found font family Umpush
2008-07-28 12:49:01.613 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Umpush-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.614 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Schoolbook-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.614 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Teams-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.614 Emacs[3775] Found font family Kalimati
2008-07-28 12:49:01.614 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Kalimati
2008-07-28 12:49:01.614 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Umpush-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.614 Emacs[3775] Found font family AlYarmook
2008-07-28 12:49:01.614 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: AlYarmook
2008-07-28 12:49:01.614 Emacs[3775] Found font family Vemana2000
2008-07-28 12:49:01.614 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Vemana2000
2008-07-28 12:49:01.614 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: MgOpen Moderna-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.614 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Sans Uralic-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.614 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMSansQuotation8-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.614 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: MgOpen Moderna-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.694 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Paladin
2008-07-28 12:49:01.695 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Teams-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.695 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMSansQuotation8-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.695 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Sans Uralic-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.695 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Schoolbook-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.695 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Umpush-LightOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.695 Emacs[3775] Found font family UnShinmun
2008-07-28 12:49:01.695 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: UnShinmun
2008-07-28 12:49:01.695 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Teams-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.695 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMTypewriterVarWd10
2008-07-28 12:49:01.695 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMTypewriterVarWd10-LightOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.696 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Umpush
2008-07-28 12:49:01.696 Emacs[3775] Found font family Free Bookman
2008-07-28 12:49:01.696 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Bookman-LightItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.696 Emacs[3775] Found font family Junicode
2008-07-28 12:49:01.696 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Junicode-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.696 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMTypewriterVarWd10
2008-07-28 12:49:01.696 Emacs[3775] Found font family BPG Glaho
2008-07-28 12:49:01.696 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: BPG Glaho
2008-07-28 12:49:01.696 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Umpush-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.696 Emacs[3775] Found font family KacstQurn
2008-07-28 12:49:01.696 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: KacstQurn
2008-07-28 12:49:01.697 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Paladin-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.697 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMTypewriterVarWd10-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.697 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Umpush-Light
2008-07-28 12:49:01.697 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Bookman-Light
2008-07-28 12:49:01.697 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMTypewriterVarWd10-Light
2008-07-28 12:49:01.697 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Junicode-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.697 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMSansQuotation8-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.697 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Paladin-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.697 Emacs[3775] Found font family Charis SIL
2008-07-28 12:49:01.698 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Charis SIL-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.698 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: MgOpen Moderna-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.698 Emacs[3775] Found font family Swift
2008-07-28 12:49:01.698 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Swift
2008-07-28 12:49:01.698 Emacs[3775] Found font family Norasi
2008-07-28 12:49:01.698 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Norasi-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.698 Emacs[3775] Found font family Titr
2008-07-28 12:49:01.698 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Titr-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.698 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Norasi-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.698 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Charis SIL-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.698 Emacs[3775] Found font family KacstBook
2008-07-28 12:49:01.698 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: KacstBook
2008-07-28 12:49:01.698 Emacs[3775] Found font family Pothana2000
2008-07-28 12:49:01.699 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Pothana2000
2008-07-28 12:49:01.699 Emacs[3775] Found font family DejaVu Sans Mono
2008-07-28 12:49:01.699 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: DejaVu Sans Mono-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.699 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: BPG Glaho-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.699 Emacs[3775] Found font family Kayrawan
2008-07-28 12:49:01.699 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Kayrawan
2008-07-28 12:49:01.699 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Bookman-DemiboldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.699 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMTypewriterVarWd10-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.699 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Junicode
2008-07-28 12:49:01.709 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: DejaVu Sans Mono
2008-07-28 12:49:01.710 Emacs[3775] Found font family Loma
2008-07-28 12:49:01.710 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Loma-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.710 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Bookman-Demibold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.710 Emacs[3775] Found font family Domestic Manners
2008-07-28 12:49:01.710 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Domestic Manners
2008-07-28 12:49:01.710 Emacs[3775] Found font family KacstLetter
2008-07-28 12:49:01.712 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: KacstLetter
2008-07-28 12:49:01.712 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Norasi-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.712 Emacs[3775] Found font family Purisa
2008-07-28 12:49:01.712 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Purisa-Light
2008-07-28 12:49:01.712 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Charis SIL-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.713 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMTypewriterVarWd10-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.713 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Loma-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.713 Emacs[3775] Found font family Free Avant Garde
2008-07-28 12:49:01.713 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Avant Garde-Demibold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.713 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Charis SIL
2008-07-28 12:49:01.713 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Norasi-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.713 Emacs[3775] Found font family AlMohanad
2008-07-28 12:49:01.713 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: AlMohanad
2008-07-28 12:49:01.713 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Norasi-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.713 Emacs[3775] Found font family MgOpen Cosmetica
2008-07-28 12:49:01.713 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: MgOpen Cosmetica-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.714 Emacs[3775] Found font family Aksharyogini
2008-07-28 12:49:01.714 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Aksharyogini
2008-07-28 12:49:01.714 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: DejaVu Sans Mono-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.714 Emacs[3775] Found font family KacstDigital
2008-07-28 12:49:01.714 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: KacstDigital
2008-07-28 12:49:01.714 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: DejaVu Sans Mono-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.714 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Loma-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.714 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Norasi
2008-07-28 12:49:01.714 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Avant Garde-DemiboldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.714 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: MgOpen Cosmetica-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.714 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Loma
2008-07-28 12:49:01.715 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: MgOpen Cosmetica-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.715 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Avant Garde-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.715 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Avant Garde
2008-07-28 12:49:01.715 Emacs[3775] Found font family Marked Fool
2008-07-28 12:49:01.715 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Marked Fool
2008-07-28 12:49:01.715 Emacs[3775] Found font family AlManzomah
2008-07-28 12:49:01.715 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: AlManzomah
2008-07-28 12:49:01.715 Emacs[3775] Found font family Nada
2008-07-28 12:49:01.715 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Nada
2008-07-28 12:49:01.715 Emacs[3775] Found font family mry_KacstQurn
2008-07-28 12:49:01.715 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: mry_KacstQurn
2008-07-28 12:49:01.716 Emacs[3775] Found font family KacstTitleL
2008-07-28 12:49:01.716 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: KacstTitleL
2008-07-28 12:49:01.716 Emacs[3775] Found font family URW Palladio L
2008-07-28 12:49:01.716 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: URW Palladio L-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.716 Emacs[3775] Found font family Tlwg Typist
2008-07-28 12:49:01.716 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Tlwg Typist-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.716 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: MgOpen Cosmetica
2008-07-28 12:49:01.716 Emacs[3775] Found font family Isabella
2008-07-28 12:49:01.777 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Isabella
2008-07-28 12:49:01.777 Emacs[3775] Found font family UnYetgul
2008-07-28 12:49:01.777 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: UnYetgul-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.777 Emacs[3775] Found font family Likhan
2008-07-28 12:49:01.777 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Likhan
2008-07-28 12:49:01.778 Emacs[3775] Found font family Bitstream Vera Sans
2008-07-28 12:49:01.778 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Bitstream Vera Sans-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.778 Emacs[3775] Found font family UnPilgi
2008-07-28 12:49:01.778 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: UnPilgi-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.778 Emacs[3775] Found font family Alexander
2008-07-28 12:49:01.778 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Alexander
2008-07-28 12:49:01.778 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: URW Palladio L
2008-07-28 12:49:01.778 Emacs[3775] Found font family Lohit Oriya
2008-07-28 12:49:01.778 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Lohit Oriya
2008-07-28 12:49:01.778 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Tlwg Typist-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.778 Emacs[3775] Found font family Sawasdee
2008-07-28 12:49:01.778 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Sawasdee-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.779 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: URW Palladio L-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.779 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Bitstream Vera Sans-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.779 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Sawasdee
2008-07-28 12:49:01.779 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Tlwg Typist-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.779 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Bitstream Vera Sans-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.779 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: URW Palladio L-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.779 Emacs[3775] Found font family Sahadeva
2008-07-28 12:49:01.779 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Sahadeva
2008-07-28 12:49:01.779 Emacs[3775] Found font family BPG Elite
2008-07-28 12:49:01.780 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: BPG Elite
2008-07-28 12:49:01.780 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Tlwg Typist
2008-07-28 12:49:01.780 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: UnPilgi
2008-07-28 12:49:01.780 Emacs[3775] Found font family Bookman Uralic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.780 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Bookman Uralic-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.781 Emacs[3775] Found font family Bitstream Vera Serif
2008-07-28 12:49:01.781 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Bitstream Vera Serif-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.781 Emacs[3775] Found font family Free Courier
2008-07-28 12:49:01.781 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Courier
2008-07-28 12:49:01.781 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Bitstream Vera Sans
2008-07-28 12:49:01.781 Emacs[3775] Found font family Terminus
2008-07-28 12:49:01.781 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Terminus-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.781 Emacs[3775] Found font family Kochi Mincho
2008-07-28 12:49:01.781 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Kochi Mincho
2008-07-28 12:49:01.781 Emacs[3775] Found font family Bitstream Vera Sans Mono
2008-07-28 12:49:01.781 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Bitstream Vera Sans Mono
2008-07-28 12:49:01.781 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Sawasdee-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.781 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Courier-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.782 Emacs[3775] Found font family URW Gothic L
2008-07-28 12:49:01.782 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: URW Gothic L-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.782 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Sawasdee-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.782 Emacs[3775] Found font family FreeSerif
2008-07-28 12:49:01.782 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: FreeSerif
2008-07-28 12:49:01.782 Emacs[3775] Found font family Metal
2008-07-28 12:49:01.782 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Metal
2008-07-28 12:49:01.782 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Terminus-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.782 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: BPG Elite-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.782 Emacs[3775] Found font family Sazanami Gothic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.782 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Sazanami Gothic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.844 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: FreeSerif-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.844 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Bookman Uralic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.844 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Courier-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.845 Emacs[3775] Found font family Arundina Sans
2008-07-28 12:49:01.845 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Arundina Sans-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.845 Emacs[3775] Found font family URW Chancery L
2008-07-28 12:49:01.845 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: URW Chancery L-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.845 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.845 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Bitstream Vera Serif
2008-07-28 12:49:01.846 Emacs[3775] Found font family BPG Courier
2008-07-28 12:49:01.846 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: BPG Courier
2008-07-28 12:49:01.846 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.846 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: URW Gothic L
2008-07-28 12:49:01.846 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Arundina Sans-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.846 Emacs[3775] Found font family AlMateen
2008-07-28 12:49:01.846 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: AlMateen-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.846 Emacs[3775] Found font family Junicode-BoldCondensed
2008-07-28 12:49:01.846 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Junicode-BoldCondensed-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.846 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Terminus
2008-07-28 12:49:01.846 Emacs[3775] Found font family Dingbats
2008-07-28 12:49:01.847 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Dingbats
2008-07-28 12:49:01.847 Emacs[3775] Found font family ori1Uni
2008-07-28 12:49:01.847 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: ori1Uni
2008-07-28 12:49:01.847 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: URW Gothic L-Demibold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.847 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Courier-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.847 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: FreeSerif-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.847 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Bookman Uralic-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.847 Emacs[3775] Found font family KacstOffice
2008-07-28 12:49:01.847 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: KacstOffice
2008-07-28 12:49:01.848 Emacs[3775] Found font family Samyak Gujarati
2008-07-28 12:49:01.848 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Samyak Gujarati
2008-07-28 12:49:01.848 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Terminus-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.848 Emacs[3775] Found font family Granada
2008-07-28 12:49:01.848 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Granada
2008-07-28 12:49:01.848 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: FreeSerif-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.848 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.848 Emacs[3775] Found font family AnjaliOldLipi
2008-07-28 12:49:01.848 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: AnjaliOldLipi-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.848 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: BPG Courier-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.848 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Arundina Sans-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.848 Emacs[3775] Found font family DejaVu Sans
2008-07-28 12:49:01.849 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: DejaVu Sans-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.849 Emacs[3775] Found font family El Abogado Loco
2008-07-28 12:49:01.849 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: El Abogado Loco
2008-07-28 12:49:01.849 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: DejaVu Sans
2008-07-28 12:49:01.849 Emacs[3775] Found font family Nice
2008-07-28 12:49:01.849 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Nice
2008-07-28 12:49:01.849 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: URW Gothic L-DemiboldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.849 Emacs[3775] Found font family Petra
2008-07-28 12:49:01.849 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Petra
2008-07-28 12:49:01.849 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Arundina Sans
2008-07-28 12:49:01.849 Emacs[3775] Found font family Furat
2008-07-28 12:49:01.849 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Furat
2008-07-28 12:49:01.860 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: DejaVu Sans-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.860 Emacs[3775] Found font family Kedage
2008-07-28 12:49:01.860 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Kedage-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.860 Emacs[3775] Found font family Analecta
2008-07-28 12:49:01.860 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Analecta
2008-07-28 12:49:01.860 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: DejaVu Sans
2008-07-28 12:49:01.861 Emacs[3775] Found font family Kinnari
2008-07-28 12:49:01.861 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Kinnari-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.861 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMSans10
2008-07-28 12:49:01.861 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMSans10-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.861 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Kinnari-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.861 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMRoman12
2008-07-28 12:49:01.861 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman12-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.861 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMRoman10
2008-07-28 12:49:01.862 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman10-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.862 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMSans10-DemiboldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.862 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman10-DemiboldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.862 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Kinnari-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.862 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman10-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.862 Emacs[3775] Found font family TlwgMono
2008-07-28 12:49:01.862 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: TlwgMono-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.862 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman10-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.862 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Kedage
2008-07-28 12:49:01.862 Emacs[3775] Found font family DejaVu Serif
2008-07-28 12:49:01.863 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: DejaVu Serif-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.863 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Kedage-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.863 Emacs[3775] Found font family Winks
2008-07-28 12:49:01.863 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Winks
2008-07-28 12:49:01.863 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman10-Demibold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.863 Emacs[3775] Found font family Dimnah
2008-07-28 12:49:01.863 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Dimnah
2008-07-28 12:49:01.863 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: TlwgMono-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.863 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMSans10-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.863 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: DejaVu Sans-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.863 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Kinnari-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.864 Emacs[3775] Found font family KacstArt
2008-07-28 12:49:01.864 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: KacstArt
2008-07-28 12:49:01.864 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Kinnari-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.864 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMSans10-Demibold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.864 Emacs[3775] Found font family Wargames
2008-07-28 12:49:01.864 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Wargames
2008-07-28 12:49:01.864 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMSans17
2008-07-28 12:49:01.864 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMSans17
2008-07-28 12:49:01.864 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMSans12
2008-07-28 12:49:01.864 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMSans12
2008-07-28 12:49:01.864 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMSans10
2008-07-28 12:49:01.864 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: DejaVu Serif
2008-07-28 12:49:01.865 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Kedage-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.865 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: DejaVu Serif-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.865 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMRoman17
2008-07-28 12:49:01.865 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman17
2008-07-28 12:49:01.865 Emacs[3775] Found font family BPG Chveulebrivi
2008-07-28 12:49:01.865 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: BPG Chveulebrivi-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.865 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman12
2008-07-28 12:49:01.865 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman10
2008-07-28 12:49:01.877 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: TlwgMono-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.878 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman10-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.878 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman12-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.878 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman17-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.878 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Kinnari
2008-07-28 12:49:01.878 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman12-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.878 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman10-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.878 Emacs[3775] Found font family Shado
2008-07-28 12:49:01.878 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Shado
2008-07-28 12:49:01.878 Emacs[3775] Found font family aakar
2008-07-28 12:49:01.878 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: aakar
2008-07-28 12:49:01.879 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMSans10-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.879 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: TlwgMono
2008-07-28 12:49:01.879 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMSans12-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.879 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMSans17-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.879 Emacs[3775] Found font family Free Chancery
2008-07-28 12:49:01.879 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Chancery-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.879 Emacs[3775] Found font family Lohit Punjabi
2008-07-28 12:49:01.879 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Lohit Punjabi
2008-07-28 12:49:01.879 Emacs[3775] Found font family MgOpen Canonica
2008-07-28 12:49:01.879 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: MgOpen Canonica-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.880 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: DejaVu Serif-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.880 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMRoman8
2008-07-28 12:49:01.880 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman8-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.880 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMRoman9
2008-07-28 12:49:01.880 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman9-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.880 Emacs[3775] Found font family Bitstream Charter
2008-07-28 12:49:01.880 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Bitstream Charter
2008-07-28 12:49:01.880 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMRoman7
2008-07-28 12:49:01.880 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman7-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.880 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman8-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.880 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman9-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.880 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: MgOpen Canonica-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.881 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: BPG Chveulebrivi
2008-07-28 12:49:01.881 Emacs[3775] Found font family Arundina Serif
2008-07-28 12:49:01.881 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Arundina Serif
2008-07-28 12:49:01.881 Emacs[3775] Found font family Liberation Mono
2008-07-28 12:49:01.881 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Liberation Mono-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.881 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMRoman6
2008-07-28 12:49:01.881 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman6
2008-07-28 12:49:01.881 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Bitstream Charter-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.881 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman7
2008-07-28 12:49:01.881 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMRoman5
2008-07-28 12:49:01.882 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman5
2008-07-28 12:49:01.882 Emacs[3775] Found font family Courier 10 Pitch
2008-07-28 12:49:01.882 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Courier 10 Pitch-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.882 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman8
2008-07-28 12:49:01.882 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman9
2008-07-28 12:49:01.882 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: MgOpen Canonica
2008-07-28 12:49:01.882 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: DejaVu Sans-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.882 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Courier 10 Pitch-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.882 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Bitstream Charter-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.882 Emacs[3775] Found font family Hani
2008-07-28 12:49:01.882 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Hani
2008-07-28 12:49:01.945 Emacs[3775] Found font family KacstOne
2008-07-28 12:49:01.945 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: KacstOne
2008-07-28 12:49:01.945 Emacs[3775] Found font family Nimbus Sans L
2008-07-28 12:49:01.945 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Nimbus Sans L-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.945 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: MgOpen Canonica-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.945 Emacs[3775] Found font family Gothic Uralic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.945 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Gothic Uralic-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.947 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Arundina Serif-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.947 Emacs[3775] Found font family AlMothnna
2008-07-28 12:49:01.947 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: AlMothnna-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.947 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Liberation Mono-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.947 Emacs[3775] Found font family Mitra Mono
2008-07-28 12:49:01.947 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Mitra Mono
2008-07-28 12:49:01.947 Emacs[3775] Found font family Salem
2008-07-28 12:49:01.948 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Salem
2008-07-28 12:49:01.948 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: DejaVu Sans
2008-07-28 12:49:01.948 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Courier 10 Pitch-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.948 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Bitstream Charter-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.948 Emacs[3775] Found font family Tholoth
2008-07-28 12:49:01.948 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Tholoth
2008-07-28 12:49:01.948 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMTypewriter10
2008-07-28 12:49:01.948 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMTypewriter10-LightOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.948 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman8-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.948 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Nimbus Sans L-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.948 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Liberation Mono-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.948 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman9-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.949 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman6-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.949 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman7-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.949 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Nimbus Sans L-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.949 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMRoman5-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.950 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMTypewriter12
2008-07-28 12:49:01.950 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMTypewriter12
2008-07-28 12:49:01.950 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Courier 10 Pitch
2008-07-28 12:49:01.950 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMTypewriter10
2008-07-28 12:49:01.950 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: DejaVu Sans-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.950 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Gothic Uralic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.950 Emacs[3775] Found font family TlwgTypewriter
2008-07-28 12:49:01.950 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: TlwgTypewriter
2008-07-28 12:49:01.950 Emacs[3775] Found font family Arhangai
2008-07-28 12:49:01.950 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Arhangai
2008-07-28 12:49:01.950 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMTypewriter10-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.951 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: TlwgTypewriter-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.951 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Liberation Mono
2008-07-28 12:49:01.951 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMTypewriter10-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.951 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Nimbus Sans L
2008-07-28 12:49:01.951 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMTypewriter10-Light
2008-07-28 12:49:01.951 Emacs[3775] Found font family UnJamoDotum
2008-07-28 12:49:01.951 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: UnJamoDotum
2008-07-28 12:49:01.951 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: DejaVu Sans-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.951 Emacs[3775] Found font family TAMu_Maduram
2008-07-28 12:49:01.951 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: TAMu_Maduram
2008-07-28 12:49:01.951 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMTypewriter10-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.951 Emacs[3775] Found font family Haramain
2008-07-28 12:49:01.961 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Haramain
2008-07-28 12:49:01.961 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: TlwgTypewriter-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.961 Emacs[3775] Found font family Ani
2008-07-28 12:49:01.962 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Ani
2008-07-28 12:49:01.962 Emacs[3775] Found font family Hor
2008-07-28 12:49:01.962 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Hor
2008-07-28 12:49:01.962 Emacs[3775] Found font family Akkadian
2008-07-28 12:49:01.962 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Akkadian
2008-07-28 12:49:01.962 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMTypewriter10-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.962 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: TlwgTypewriter-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.962 Emacs[3775] Found font family Jet
2008-07-28 12:49:01.962 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Jet
2008-07-28 12:49:01.962 Emacs[3775] Found font family AlBattar
2008-07-28 12:49:01.962 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: AlBattar
2008-07-28 12:49:01.963 Emacs[3775] Found font family Balker
2008-07-28 12:49:01.963 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Balker
2008-07-28 12:49:01.963 Emacs[3775] Found font family Rachana
2008-07-28 12:49:01.963 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Rachana
2008-07-28 12:49:01.963 Emacs[3775] Found font family padmaa
2008-07-28 12:49:01.963 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: padmaa-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.963 Emacs[3775] Found font family UnJamoNovel
2008-07-28 12:49:01.963 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: UnJamoNovel
2008-07-28 12:49:01.963 Emacs[3775] Found font family Samanata
2008-07-28 12:49:01.963 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Samanata
2008-07-28 12:49:01.963 Emacs[3775] Found font family Rasheeq
2008-07-28 12:49:01.963 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Rasheeq-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.964 Emacs[3775] Found font family Nimbus Mono L
2008-07-28 12:49:01.964 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Nimbus Mono L-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.964 Emacs[3775] Found font family UnPenheulim
2008-07-28 12:49:01.964 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: UnPenheulim
2008-07-28 12:49:01.964 Emacs[3775] Found font family Standard Symbols L
2008-07-28 12:49:01.964 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Standard Symbols L
2008-07-28 12:49:01.964 Emacs[3775] Found font family Lohit Telugu
2008-07-28 12:49:01.964 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Lohit Telugu
2008-07-28 12:49:01.964 Emacs[3775] Found font family Free Times
2008-07-28 12:49:01.964 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Times
2008-07-28 12:49:01.964 Emacs[3775] Found font family Summersby
2008-07-28 12:49:01.964 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Summersby
2008-07-28 12:49:01.964 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Nimbus Mono L-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.965 Emacs[3775] Found font family StayPuft
2008-07-28 12:49:01.965 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: StayPuft
2008-07-28 12:49:01.965 Emacs[3775] Found font family RaghuMalayalam
2008-07-28 12:49:01.965 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: RaghuMalayalam
2008-07-28 12:49:01.965 Emacs[3775] Found font family FreeFarsi Monospace
2008-07-28 12:49:01.965 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: FreeFarsi Monospace
2008-07-28 12:49:01.965 Emacs[3775] Found font family Ouhod
2008-07-28 12:49:01.965 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Ouhod-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.965 Emacs[3775] Found font family BPG Rioni
2008-07-28 12:49:01.965 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: BPG Rioni-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.966 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Nimbus Mono L
2008-07-28 12:49:01.966 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Times-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.966 Emacs[3775] Found font family KacstDecorative
2008-07-28 12:49:01.966 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: KacstDecorative
2008-07-28 12:49:01.966 Emacs[3775] Found font family kacstPen
2008-07-28 12:49:01.966 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: kacstPen
2008-07-28 12:49:01.966 Emacs[3775] Found font family Lohit Gujarati
2008-07-28 12:49:01.966 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Lohit Gujarati
2008-07-28 12:49:01.977 Emacs[3775] Found font family Kochi Gothic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.977 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Kochi Gothic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.977 Emacs[3775] Found font family Nimbus Roman No9 L
2008-07-28 12:49:01.977 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Nimbus Roman No9 L-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.977 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Times-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.978 Emacs[3775] Found font family Mashq
2008-07-28 12:49:01.978 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Mashq-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.978 Emacs[3775] Found font family Mallige
2008-07-28 12:49:01.978 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Mallige
2008-07-28 12:49:01.978 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Nimbus Mono L-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.978 Emacs[3775] Found font family Liberation Serif
2008-07-28 12:49:01.978 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Liberation Serif-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.978 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Times-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.978 Emacs[3775] Found font family AR PL SungtiL GB
2008-07-28 12:49:01.978 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: AR PL SungtiL GB
2008-07-28 12:49:01.979 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Mallige-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.979 Emacs[3775] Found font family Linux Libertine C
2008-07-28 12:49:01.979 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Linux Libertine C
2008-07-28 12:49:01.979 Emacs[3775] Found font family UnJamoBatang
2008-07-28 12:49:01.979 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: UnJamoBatang
2008-07-28 12:49:01.979 Emacs[3775] Found font family Linux Libertine U
2008-07-28 12:49:01.979 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Linux Libertine U
2008-07-28 12:49:01.979 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: BPG Rioni
2008-07-28 12:49:01.979 Emacs[3775] Found font family TSCu_Comic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.979 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: TSCu_Comic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.979 Emacs[3775] Found font family BPG Unicode Standard
2008-07-28 12:49:01.979 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: BPG Unicode Standard
2008-07-28 12:49:01.980 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Nimbus Roman No9 L-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.980 Emacs[3775] Found font family Liberation Sans
2008-07-28 12:49:01.980 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Liberation Sans-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.980 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Nimbus Roman No9 L
2008-07-28 12:49:01.980 Emacs[3775] Found font family Doulos SIL
2008-07-28 12:49:01.980 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Doulos SIL
2008-07-28 12:49:01.980 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Liberation Serif
2008-07-28 12:49:01.980 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Liberation Serif-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.980 Emacs[3775] Found font family Denemo
2008-07-28 12:49:01.980 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Denemo
2008-07-28 12:49:01.980 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Liberation Sans-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.981 Emacs[3775] Found font family TSCu_Paranar
2008-07-28 12:49:01.981 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: TSCu_Paranar-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.981 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Mallige-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.981 Emacs[3775] Found font family Ostorah
2008-07-28 12:49:01.981 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Ostorah
2008-07-28 12:49:01.981 Emacs[3775] Found font family AR PL KaitiM GB
2008-07-28 12:49:01.981 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: AR PL KaitiM GB
2008-07-28 12:49:01.981 Emacs[3775] Found font family Free Helvetian
2008-07-28 12:49:01.981 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Helvetian-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.982 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Mallige-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.982 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Nimbus Roman No9 L-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.982 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMMathItalic10
2008-07-28 12:49:01.982 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMMathItalic10-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.982 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Liberation Sans
2008-07-28 12:49:01.982 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMMathItalic12
2008-07-28 12:49:01.982 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMMathItalic12-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.994 Emacs[3775] Found font family AR PL KaitiM Big5
2008-07-28 12:49:01.994 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: AR PL KaitiM Big5
2008-07-28 12:49:01.994 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Helvetian-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:01.994 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Liberation Serif-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:01.995 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMMathItalic7
2008-07-28 12:49:01.995 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMMathItalic7-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.995 Emacs[3775] Found font family Homa
2008-07-28 12:49:01.995 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Homa
2008-07-28 12:49:01.995 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMMathItalic5
2008-07-28 12:49:01.995 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMMathItalic5-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.995 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Liberation Sans-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.995 Emacs[3775] Found font family AR PL Mingti2L Big5
2008-07-28 12:49:01.995 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: AR PL Mingti2L Big5
2008-07-28 12:49:01.995 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: TSCu_Paranar
2008-07-28 12:49:01.996 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Helvetian
2008-07-28 12:49:01.996 Emacs[3775] Found font family KacstPoster
2008-07-28 12:49:01.996 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: KacstPoster
2008-07-28 12:49:01.996 Emacs[3775] Found font family Breip
2008-07-28 12:49:01.996 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Breip
2008-07-28 12:49:01.996 Emacs[3775] Found font family Nagham
2008-07-28 12:49:01.996 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Nagham
2008-07-28 12:49:01.996 Emacs[3775] Found font family Mono Uralic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.996 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Mono Uralic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.996 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMMathItalic10-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:01.996 Emacs[3775] Found font family FreeSans
2008-07-28 12:49:01.997 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: FreeSans
2008-07-28 12:49:01.997 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: TSCu_Paranar-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.000 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMMathItalic6
2008-07-28 12:49:02.000 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMMathItalic6-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.000 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMMathItalic7-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.000 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMMathItalic5-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.001 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Free Helvetian-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:02.001 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMMathItalic8
2008-07-28 12:49:02.001 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMMathItalic8-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.001 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMMathItalic9
2008-07-28 12:49:02.001 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMMathItalic9-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.001 Emacs[3775] Found font family Nazli
2008-07-28 12:49:02.001 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Nazli
2008-07-28 12:49:02.001 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMMathSymbols7
2008-07-28 12:49:02.002 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMMathSymbols7-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.002 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMMathSymbols6
2008-07-28 12:49:02.002 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMMathSymbols6-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.002 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMMathSymbols5
2008-07-28 12:49:02.002 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMMathSymbols5-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.002 Emacs[3775] Found font family TAMu_Kalyani
2008-07-28 12:49:02.002 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: TAMu_Kalyani
2008-07-28 12:49:02.002 Emacs[3775] Found font family Linux Libertine
2008-07-28 12:49:02.002 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Linux Libertine-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:02.002 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMMathSymbols9
2008-07-28 12:49:02.002 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMMathSymbols9-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.003 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMMathSymbols8
2008-07-28 12:49:02.003 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMMathSymbols8-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.003 Emacs[3775] Found font family Graph
2008-07-28 12:49:02.003 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Graph
2008-07-28 12:49:02.060 Emacs[3775] Found font family Tlwg Typo
2008-07-28 12:49:02.060 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Tlwg Typo-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:02.060 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Linux Libertine-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.060 Emacs[3775] Found font family KacstNaskh
2008-07-28 12:49:02.060 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: KacstNaskh
2008-07-28 12:49:02.061 Emacs[3775] Found font family Aegyptus
2008-07-28 12:49:02.061 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Aegyptus
2008-07-28 12:49:02.061 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Mukti Narrow
2008-07-28 12:49:02.061 Emacs[3775] Found font family Dyuthi
2008-07-28 12:49:02.061 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Dyuthi
2008-07-28 12:49:02.061 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: FreeSans-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:02.061 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMMathExtension10
2008-07-28 12:49:02.061 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMMathExtension10
2008-07-28 12:49:02.061 Emacs[3775] Found font family Lohit Tamil
2008-07-28 12:49:02.061 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Lohit Tamil
2008-07-28 12:49:02.061 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: FreeSans-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:02.062 Emacs[3775] Found font family Schoolbook Uralic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.062 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Schoolbook Uralic-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:02.062 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Tlwg Typo-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:02.062 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Nazli-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:02.062 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMMathSymbols7-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.062 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMMathSymbols5-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.062 Emacs[3775] Found font family Sarai
2008-07-28 12:49:02.062 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Sarai
2008-07-28 12:49:02.062 Emacs[3775] Found font family Aegean
2008-07-28 12:49:02.062 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Aegean
2008-07-28 12:49:02.062 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Linux Libertine
2008-07-28 12:49:02.063 Emacs[3775] Found font family KacstFarsi
2008-07-28 12:49:02.063 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: KacstFarsi
2008-07-28 12:49:02.063 Emacs[3775] Found font family Penguin Attack
2008-07-28 12:49:02.063 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Penguin Attack
2008-07-28 12:49:02.063 Emacs[3775] Found font family UnBatang
2008-07-28 12:49:02.063 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: UnBatang
2008-07-28 12:49:02.063 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Linux Libertine-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.063 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Tlwg Typo-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:02.063 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: FreeSans-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:02.063 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Tlwg Typo
2008-07-28 12:49:02.063 Emacs[3775] Found font family UnTaza
2008-07-28 12:49:02.063 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: UnTaza
2008-07-28 12:49:02.064 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Schoolbook Uralic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.064 Emacs[3775] Found font family flatline
2008-07-28 12:49:02.064 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: flatline
2008-07-28 12:49:02.064 Emacs[3775] Found font family Japan
2008-07-28 12:49:02.064 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Japan
2008-07-28 12:49:02.064 Emacs[3775] Found font family Dustismo Roman
2008-07-28 12:49:02.064 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Dustismo Roman-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:02.064 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Schoolbook Uralic-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.064 Emacs[3775] Found font family Kalyani
2008-07-28 12:49:02.064 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Kalyani
2008-07-28 12:49:02.064 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: UnBatang-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:02.064 Emacs[3775] Found font family Waree
2008-07-28 12:49:02.065 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Waree-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:02.065 Emacs[3775] Found font family Junicode-BoldItalicCondensed
2008-07-28 12:49:02.065 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Junicode-BoldItalicCondensed-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.076 Emacs[3775] Found font family suruma
2008-07-28 12:49:02.076 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: suruma
2008-07-28 12:49:02.076 Emacs[3775] Found font family Lohit Bengali
2008-07-28 12:49:02.076 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Lohit Bengali
2008-07-28 12:49:02.076 Emacs[3775] Found font family UnBom
2008-07-28 12:49:02.076 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: UnBom-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:02.076 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Dustismo Roman-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.076 Emacs[3775] Found font family KacstTitle
2008-07-28 12:49:02.076 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: KacstTitle
2008-07-28 12:49:02.076 Emacs[3775] Found font family Jamrul
2008-07-28 12:49:02.076 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Jamrul
2008-07-28 12:49:02.077 Emacs[3775] Found font family Unicode Symbols
2008-07-28 12:49:02.077 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Unicode Symbols
2008-07-28 12:49:02.077 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Dustismo Roman
2008-07-28 12:49:02.077 Emacs[3775] Found font family TAMu_Kadambri
2008-07-28 12:49:02.077 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: TAMu_Kadambri
2008-07-28 12:49:02.077 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Waree
2008-07-28 12:49:02.077 Emacs[3775] Found font family Garuda
2008-07-28 12:49:02.077 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Garuda-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:02.077 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: padmaa
2008-07-28 12:49:02.077 Emacs[3775] Found font family gargi
2008-07-28 12:49:02.077 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: gargi
2008-07-28 12:49:02.078 Emacs[3775] Found font family Arundina Sans Mono
2008-07-28 12:49:02.078 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Arundina Sans Mono
2008-07-28 12:49:02.078 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Waree-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:02.078 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Arundina Sans Mono-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.078 Emacs[3775] Found font family Tarablus
2008-07-28 12:49:02.078 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Tarablus
2008-07-28 12:49:02.078 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Dustismo Roman-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.078 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Garuda-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:02.078 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: DejaVu Serif-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.078 Emacs[3775] Found font family Lohit Hindi
2008-07-28 12:49:02.078 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Lohit Hindi
2008-07-28 12:49:02.079 Emacs[3775] Found font family Khalid
2008-07-28 12:49:02.079 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Khalid
2008-07-28 12:49:02.079 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Garuda
2008-07-28 12:49:02.079 Emacs[3775] Found font family KacstScreen
2008-07-28 12:49:02.079 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: KacstScreen
2008-07-28 12:49:02.079 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Waree-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:02.079 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: DejaVu Serif
2008-07-28 12:49:02.079 Emacs[3775] Found font family MgOpen Modata
2008-07-28 12:49:02.079 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: MgOpen Modata-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:02.079 Emacs[3775] Found font family FreeFarsi
2008-07-28 12:49:02.079 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: FreeFarsi-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:02.079 Emacs[3775] Found font family Arab
2008-07-28 12:49:02.080 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Arab
2008-07-28 12:49:02.080 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Arundina Sans Mono-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:02.080 Emacs[3775] Found font family Dustismo
2008-07-28 12:49:02.080 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Dustismo-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.080 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: FreeFarsi-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.080 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Mashq
2008-07-28 12:49:02.080 Emacs[3775] Found font family Rekha
2008-07-28 12:49:02.080 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Rekha
2008-07-28 12:49:02.080 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Arundina Sans Mono-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.080 Emacs[3775] Found font family Saab
2008-07-28 12:49:02.080 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Saab
2008-07-28 12:49:02.080 Emacs[3775] Found font family Cortoba
2008-07-28 12:49:02.091 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Cortoba
2008-07-28 12:49:02.091 Emacs[3775] Found font family URW Bookman L
2008-07-28 12:49:02.092 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: URW Bookman L-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:02.092 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Garuda-Oblique
2008-07-28 12:49:02.092 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: MgOpen Modata
2008-07-28 12:49:02.092 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: FreeFarsi
2008-07-28 12:49:02.092 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: URW Bookman L-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.092 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: DejaVu Serif-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.092 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: MgOpen Modata-BoldOblique
2008-07-28 12:49:02.092 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Dustismo
2008-07-28 12:49:02.092 Emacs[3775] Found font family Rehan
2008-07-28 12:49:02.093 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Rehan
2008-07-28 12:49:02.093 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: FreeFarsi-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.093 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: DejaVu Serif-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:02.093 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Dustismo-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.093 Emacs[3775] Found font family Junicode-ItalicCondensed
2008-07-28 12:49:02.093 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Junicode-ItalicCondensed-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.093 Emacs[3775] Found font family FreeMono
2008-07-28 12:49:02.093 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: FreeMono-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.094 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: MgOpen Modata-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:02.094 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: URW Bookman L
2008-07-28 12:49:02.094 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: FreeMono
2008-07-28 12:49:02.094 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Dustismo-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:02.094 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: URW Bookman L-Italic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.094 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMTypewriter8
2008-07-28 12:49:02.094 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMTypewriter8
2008-07-28 12:49:02.094 Emacs[3775] Found font family LMTypewriter9
2008-07-28 12:49:02.094 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: LMTypewriter9
2008-07-28 12:49:02.094 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: FreeMono-BoldItalic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.095 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: UnGraphic
2008-07-28 12:49:02.095 Emacs[3775] Found font family Junkyard
2008-07-28 12:49:02.095 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Junkyard
2008-07-28 12:49:02.095 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: FreeMono-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:02.095 Emacs[3775] fc enumerator: adding font: Century Schoolbook L-Bold
2008-07-28 12:49:02.102 Emacs[3775] File NSDictionary.m: 610. In [GSDictionary -initWithContentsOfFile:] Contents of file '/home/yavor/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Resources/Info-gnustep.plist' does not contain a dictionary
2008-07-28 12:49:02.166 Emacs[3775] X-Windows error - BadImplementation (server does not implement operation)
          on display: :0.0
    		type: 0
       serial number: 113
	request code: 146
2008-07-28 12:49:02.166 Emacs[3775] X-Windows error - BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter)
          on display: :0.0
    		type: 0
       serial number: 114
	request code: 2
2008-07-28 12:49:02.182 Emacs[3775] X-Windows error - BadImplementation (server does not implement operation)
          on display: :0.0
    		type: 0
       serial number: 174
	request code: 146
2008-07-28 12:49:02.182 Emacs[3775] X-Windows error - BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter)
          on display: :0.0
    		type: 0
       serial number: 175
	request code: 2
2008-07-28 12:49:02.263 Emacs[3775] File NSDictionary.m: 610. In [GSDictionary -initWithContentsOfFile:] Contents of file '/home/yavor/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Resources/Info-gnustep.plist' does not contain a dictionary

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
[Switching to Thread 0xb6f278d0 (LWP 3775)]
0x40004006 in ?? ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x40004006 in ?? ()
#1  0x080a08f0 in x_set_frame_parameters (f=0xa1a7378, alist=166805341)
    at frame.c:3027
#2  0x080a0d09 in x_default_parameter (f=0xa1a7378, alist=166812189, 
    prop=157021713, deflt=155801345, xprop=0x8242935 "alpha", 
    xclass=0x8242887 "Alpha", type=RES_TYPE_NUMBER) at frame.c:4050
#3  0x082154e7 in Fx_create_frame (parms=166812189) at nsfns.m:1293
#4  0x081a2a3f in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfe64520) at eval.c:3042
#5  0x081dc7ce in Fbyte_code (bytestr=136845411, vector=136845428, 
    maxdepth=<value optimized out>) at bytecode.c:678
#6  0x081a4d02 in funcall_lambda (fun=136845364, nargs=1, 
    arg_vector=0xbfe64684) at eval.c:3229
#7  0x081a26fe in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfe64680) at eval.c:3088
#8  0x081dc7ce in Fbyte_code (bytestr=137125403, vector=137125420, 
    maxdepth=<value optimized out>) at bytecode.c:678
#9  0x081a4d02 in funcall_lambda (fun=137125356, nargs=1, 
    arg_vector=0xbfe647e4) at eval.c:3229
#10 0x081a26fe in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfe647e0) at eval.c:3088
#11 0x081dc7ce in Fbyte_code (bytestr=137122387, vector=137122404, 
    maxdepth=<value optimized out>) at bytecode.c:678
#12 0x081a4d02 in funcall_lambda (fun=137122356, nargs=0, 
    arg_vector=0xbfe64944) at eval.c:3229
#13 0x081a26fe in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0xbfe64940) at eval.c:3088
#14 0x081dc7ce in Fbyte_code (bytestr=136881339, vector=136881356, 
    maxdepth=<value optimized out>) at bytecode.c:678
#15 0x081a4d02 in funcall_lambda (fun=136881316, nargs=0, 
    arg_vector=0xbfe64aa4) at eval.c:3229
#16 0x081a26fe in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0xbfe64aa0) at eval.c:3088
#17 0x081dc7ce in Fbyte_code (bytestr=136878043, vector=136878060, 
    maxdepth=<value optimized out>) at bytecode.c:678
#18 0x081a4d02 in funcall_lambda (fun=136878020, nargs=0, 
    arg_vector=0xbfe64b90) at eval.c:3229
#19 0x081a4f5f in apply_lambda (fun=136878020, args=155801297, eval_flag=1)
    at eval.c:3153
#20 0x081a44cd in Feval (form=157378381) at eval.c:2433
#21 0x081a485d in Feval (form=166644621) at eval.c:2373
#22 0x081c87f7 in readevalloop (readcharfun=156176401, stream=0x95d0cb0, 
    sourcename=157070779, evalfun=0x81a42a0 <Feval>, printflag=0, 
    unibyte=155801297, readfun=155801297, start=155801297, end=155801297)
    at lread.c:1787
#23 0x081c9ccb in Fload (file=157070587, noerror=155801297, 
    nomessage=155801297, nosuffix=155801297, must_suffix=155801297)
    at lread.c:1253
#24 0x081a47e7 in Feval (form=155786061) at eval.c:2387
#25 0x08133ba2 in top_level_2 () at keyboard.c:1371
#26 0x081a1b70 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x8133b80 <top_level_2>, 
    handlers=156090809, hfun=0x8138b20 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1511
#27 0x08138844 in top_level_1 () at keyboard.c:1379
#28 0x081a1c73 in internal_catch (tag=156086913, 
    func=0x81387d0 <top_level_1>, arg=155801297) at eval.c:1247
#29 0x081388fa in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1334
#30 0x08138d41 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:950
#31 0x08138ebc in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:1012
#32 0x0812c68c in main (argc=2, argv=0xbfe65594) at emacs.c:1749

I get those "X-Windows error" warnings for other GNUstep apps as well,
but they work properly.