Subject: Re: bug#62050: [PATCH] gnu: Add tissue.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 22:50:30 +0100

Hi!

Arun Isaac <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * gnu/packages/web.scm (tissue): New variable.

[...]

> +    (source (origin
> +              (method url-fetch)
> +              (uri (string-append "https://tissue.systemreboot.net/releases/tissue-"
> +                                  version ".tar.lz"))

Note that Disarchive does not support lzip (yet).

Thus it’s be a bit more archival-friendly if you would instead either
refer to a gzip tarball or refer to the Git repo.  It’s not a blocker
though.

> +     (list #:make-flags #~(list (string-append "prefix=" #$output))
> +           #:modules `(((guix build guile-build-system)
> +                        #:select (target-guile-effective-version))
> +                       ,@%gnu-build-system-modules)

You can change the last line to just (guix build gnu-build-system).

The rest LGTM!

Next step is a system service I guess?  :-)

Thanks,
Ludo’.