Subject: 28.2; `switch-frame' event exits incremental search

From: "Farblos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2023 12:38:45 +0100

Not sure whether bug or feature ...

Start emacs as "emacs -Q".  Then:

;; open second frame
C-x 5 b *Messages* RET

;; switch back to first frame showing scratch buffer
C-x 5 o 

;; go to beginning of scratch buffer
ESC <

;; isearch for "buffer"
C-s buffer

<switch to the second Emacs frame by window manager means, for example, M-Tab>

The last step on my Emacs would exit the incremental search on the first Emacs frame.

>From this comment in isearch.el:

    ;; Pass frame events transparently so they won't exit the search.
    ;; In particular, if we have more than one display open, then a
    ;; switch-frame might be generated by someone typing at another keyboard.
    (define-key map [switch-frame] nil)
    (define-key map [delete-frame] nil)
    (define-key map [iconify-frame] nil)
    (define-key map [make-frame-visible] nil)
    (define-key map [mouse-movement] nil)
    (define-key map [language-change] nil)

I would deduce that this should not happen.

When I bind #'ignore to [switch-frame] instead of nil things work as expected (by me).

In GNU Emacs 28.2 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.16.0, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2023-01-18, modified by Debian built on x86-csail-01
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101007
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux bookworm/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/28.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/28.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/28.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/28.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --without-gsettings 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs-52aEDT/emacs-28.2+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: POSIX
  value of $LC_TIME: POSIX
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/work/elisp/refold hides ~/etc/elisp/refold
~/work/elisp/precious-text hides ~/etc/elisp/precious-text
~/work/elisp/patch hides ~/etc/elisp/patch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-xml-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-xml-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-http hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-http
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-poem hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-poem
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-backlink hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-backlink
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-wiki hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-wiki
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-split hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-split
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-ipc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-ipc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-project hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-project
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-regexps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-regexps
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-groff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-groff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/httpd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/httpd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-import-xml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-import-xml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/cgi hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/cgi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-colors hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-colors
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-import-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-import-docbook
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-blosxom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-blosxom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-import-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-import-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-protocols hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-protocols
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/htmlize-hack hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/htmlize-hack
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-xml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-xml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-protocol-iw hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-protocol-iw
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-latex2png hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-latex2png
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-ikiwiki hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-ikiwiki
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-mathml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-mathml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-cite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-docbook
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-journal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-journal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-book hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-book
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muse-3.20/muse-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-attach-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ol-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ol-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ol-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ox-koma-letter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-num
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ol-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/oc-natbib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/oc-csl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ol-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-goto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ol-doi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/oc-biblatex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-refile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ol-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ol-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/oc-basic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ol-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ol-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-julia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/oc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ol-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ol-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ol-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.5.2/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/simple-httpd-1.5.1/simple-httpd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/simple-httpd-1.5.1/simple-httpd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/simple-httpd-1.5.1/simple-httpd-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/simple-httpd-1.5.1/simple-httpd-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/simple-httpd-1.5.1/simple-httpd-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/simple-httpd-1.5.1/simple-httpd-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-doi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-goto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-refile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-num
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc-csl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-julia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc-basic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.5.2/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-forth

Features:
(shadow sort mailalias bbdb-com pcase crm bbdb bbdb-site timezone
mail-extr emacsbug sendmail debug backtrace shortdoc cl-print korea-util
help-fns radix-tree refold log-edit pcvs-util add-log ispell ediff
ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util vc misearch multi-isearch tabify imenu man conf-mode
sh-script smie executable ol-eww eww xdg url-queue thingatpt mm-url
ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt
speedbar ezimage dframe gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums text-property-search
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view image-mode exif dired
dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda
org-refile ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp org-table org-keys
org-loaddefs avl-tree generator ol oc-basic bibtex oc ob-exp ob-core
org-compat ob-eval org-macs format-spec noutline outline easy-mmode view
mule-util vc-dispatcher parse-time iso8601 time-date vc-cvs vc-rcs appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs cus-edit pp
cus-start wid-edit tempo finder-inf jka-compr comp comp-cstr warnings rx
cl-extra help-mode patch find-func advice time delsel cus-load server
bbdb-loaddefs muse-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 745716 105537)
 (symbols 48 47743 11)
 (strings 32 223316 5278)
 (string-bytes 1 6553252)
 (vectors 16 60348)
 (vector-slots 8 1439356 56458)
 (floats 8 455 811)
 (intervals 56 54651 1381)
 (buffers 992 47))