Subject: bug#62028: 29.0.60; [elpa/jit-spell] Misspellings not updated

From: Ruijie Yu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2023 22:13:34 +0800

Augusto Stoffel <[email-masked]> writes:

> [...]
>> 1. Visit a buffer and turn `jit-spell-mode' on.
>>
>> 2. Move point to a misspelling and type `M-$ i' to insert the word in
>>    the dictionary.
>>
> [...]
> PS: I think the `ispell-buffer' an related commands are still relevant,
> but if you just want to correct one word, `jit-spell-correct-word' is
> probably a better tool.

In this case, does it make sense to remap `ispell-word' to
`jit-spell-correct-word' in the minor mode?  Haven't used your package,
but it sounds like a drop-in replacement for vanilla `ispell-word'.

--
Best,

RY