Subject: bug#62023: closed (Re: bug#62023: compute-guix-derivation failed to compute the derivation for Guix)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2023 21:16:02 +0000

Your bug report

#62023: compute-guix-derivation failed to compute the derivation for Guix

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
62023: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=62023
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#62023: compute-guix-derivation failed to compute the derivation for Guix
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: Adroit <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], GNU Debbugs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2023 16:15:33 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

tags 62023 +notabug
quit

Hello,

Adroit <[email-masked]> writes:

> I keep getting this:
>
>> $ curl substitutes.nonguix.org
>> <html>
>> <head><title>301 Moved Permanently</title></head>
>> <body>
>> <center><h1>301 Moved Permanently</h1></center>
>> <hr><center>nginx</center>
>> </body>
>> </html>
>> $ guix pull
>> Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at 'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
>> Updating channel 'nonguix' from Git repository at 'https://gitlab.com/nonguix/nonguix'...
>> Updating channel 'flat' from Git repository at 'https://github.com/flatwhatson/guix-channel.git'...
>> Updating channel 'guix-gaming-games' from Git repository at
>> 'https://gitlab.com/guix-gaming-channels/games.git'...
>> Building from these channels:
>> guix-gaming-gameshttps://gitlab.com/guix-gaming-channels/games.git e87c837
>> flat https://github.com/flatwhatson/guix-channel.git b62ba32
>> nonguix https://gitlab.com/nonguix/nonguix 5a54541
>> guix https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git 61a0b03
>> substitute: updating substitutes from
>> 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%guix substitute: warning:
>> substitutes.nonguix.org: host not found: Name or service not known
>> substitute:
>> substitute: updating substitutes from
>> 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%guix substitute: warning:
>> ci.guix.gnu.org: host not found: Name or service not known
>> substitute:
>> substitute: updating substitutes from
>> 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%guix substitute: warning:
>> bordeaux.guix.gnu.org: host not found: Name or service not known
>> substitute:
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
>> guix substitute: warning: substitutes.nonguix.org: host not found: Name or service not known
>> retrying download of
>> '/gnu/store/nz4z5bp4s9qamrwrhwnvw10c0h42a6nk-module-import-compiled'
>> with other substitute URLs...
>> Backtrace:
>> 17 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/rcsfgk20zlig0pq8zqzhqwgxg39pdfkh-compute-guix-derivation")
>> In ice-9/eval.scm:
>> 155:9 16 (_ _)
>> 159:9 15 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?>
>> ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
>> In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
>> 152:2 14 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
>> 152:2 13 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
>> In ./guix/store.scm:
>> 2170:24 12 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7f589c4eb410>
>> #<procedure 7f58944d0730 at ./guix/self.scm:13?> ?)
>> 1998:8 11 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f589c4eb410>)
>> In ./guix/gexp.scm:
>> 299:22 10 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f589c4eb410>)
>> 1180:2 9 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f5889fb4aa0>)
>> 1046:2 8 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f5889fb4aa0>)
>> 892:4 7 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f5889fb4aa0>)
>> In ./guix/store.scm:
>> 2055:12 6 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f5889fb4aa0>)
>> 1403:5 5 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99
>> 7f5889fb4aa0> #<procedure 7f5887fe6fe0 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
>> 1419:15 4 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f5889fb4aa0>
>> ("/gnu/store/3y0z71lx5j02l6bdfcgh9s2ls9971s8j-guile-gnut?" ?) ?)
>> 1419:15 3 (loop #f)
>> 713:11 2 (process-stderr #<store-connection 256.99 7f5889fb4aa0> _)
>> In ./guix/serialization.scm:
>> 102:11 1 (read-int #<input-output: file 10>)
>> 80:6 0 (get-bytevector-n* #<input-output: file 10> 8)
>>
>> ./guix/serialization.scm:80:6: In procedure get-bytevector-n*:
>> ERROR:
>> 1. &nar-error:
>> file: #f
>> port: #<input-output: file 10>
>> guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program
>> '/gnu/store/rcsfgk20zlig0pq8zqzhqwgxg39pdfkh-compute-guix-derivation'
>> failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
>> "61a0b03c65bd9b1056075d1f78487d2259526a07"; system: "x86_64-linux";
>> host version: "6a1464b0cc8c0b3e53d2580661a8c69d79f183ab"; pull-version: 1).
>> Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.

One of your substitutes server appears to de offline (nonguix), which
ends up causing the backtrace below.

So, that's something outside the control of Guix for you to fix (seek
support from said channel).

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim

Subject: compute-guix-derivation failed to compute the derivation for Guix
From: Adroit <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2023 02:30:43 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I keep getting this:

> $ curl substitutes.nonguix.org
> <html>
> <head><title>301 Moved Permanently</title></head>
> <body>
> <center><h1>301 Moved Permanently</h1></center>
> <hr><center>nginx</center>
> </body>
> </html>
> $ guix pull
> Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at 'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
> Updating channel 'nonguix' from Git repository at 'https://gitlab.com/nonguix/nonguix'...
> Updating channel 'flat' from Git repository at 'https://github.com/flatwhatson/guix-channel.git'...
> Updating channel 'guix-gaming-games' from Git repository at 'https://gitlab.com/guix-gaming-channels/games.git'...
> Building from these channels:
> guix-gaming-gameshttps://gitlab.com/guix-gaming-channels/games.git e87c837
> flat https://github.com/flatwhatson/guix-channel.git b62ba32
> nonguix https://gitlab.com/nonguix/nonguix 5a54541
> guix https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git 61a0b03
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%guix substitute: warning: substitutes.nonguix.org: host not found: Name or service not known
> substitute:
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%guix substitute: warning: ci.guix.gnu.org: host not found: Name or service not known
> substitute:
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%guix substitute: warning: bordeaux.guix.gnu.org: host not found: Name or service not known
> substitute:
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://substitutes.nonguix.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 0.0%
> guix substitute: warning: substitutes.nonguix.org: host not found: Name or service not known
> retrying download of '/gnu/store/nz4z5bp4s9qamrwrhwnvw10c0h42a6nk-module-import-compiled' with other substitute URLs...
> Backtrace:
> 17 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/rcsfgk20zlig0pq8zqzhqwgxg39pdfkh-compute-guix-derivation")
> In ice-9/eval.scm:
> 155:9 16 (_ _)
> 159:9 15 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
> In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
> 152:2 14 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
> 152:2 13 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
> In ./guix/store.scm:
> 2170:24 12 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7f589c4eb410> #<procedure 7f58944d0730 at ./guix/self.scm:13?> ?)
> 1998:8 11 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f589c4eb410>)
> In ./guix/gexp.scm:
> 299:22 10 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f589c4eb410>)
> 1180:2 9 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f5889fb4aa0>)
> 1046:2 8 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f5889fb4aa0>)
> 892:4 7 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f5889fb4aa0>)
> In ./guix/store.scm:
> 2055:12 6 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f5889fb4aa0>)
> 1403:5 5 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 7f5889fb4aa0> #<procedure 7f5887fe6fe0 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
> 1419:15 4 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f5889fb4aa0> ("/gnu/store/3y0z71lx5j02l6bdfcgh9s2ls9971s8j-guile-gnut?" ?) ?)
> 1419:15 3 (loop #f)
> 713:11 2 (process-stderr #<store-connection 256.99 7f5889fb4aa0> _)
> In ./guix/serialization.scm:
> 102:11 1 (read-int #<input-output: file 10>)
> 80:6 0 (get-bytevector-n* #<input-output: file 10> 8)
>
> ./guix/serialization.scm:80:6: In procedure get-bytevector-n*:
> ERROR:
> 1. &nar-error:
> file: #f
> port: #<input-output: file 10>
> guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program '/gnu/store/rcsfgk20zlig0pq8zqzhqwgxg39pdfkh-compute-guix-derivation'
> failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version: "61a0b03c65bd9b1056075d1f78487d2259526a07"; system: "x86_64-linux";
> host version: "6a1464b0cc8c0b3e53d2580661a8c69d79f183ab"; pull-version: 1).
> Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.