Subject: bug#62021: Failed to Build docker 20.10.17

From: Josselin Poiret <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2023 20:52:54 +0100

Hi,

Edison Ibáñez <[email-masked]> writes:

> === Failed
> === FAIL: pkg/system TestChtimesLinux (0.00s)
>     chtimes_linux_test.go:87: Expected: 2262-04-11 23:47:16 +0000 UTC,
> got: 2038-01-19 03:14:07 +0000 UTC
>
> === FAIL: pkg/system TestChtimes (0.00s)
>     chtimes_test.go:92: Expected: 2262-04-11 23:47:16 +0000 UTC, got:
> 2038-01-19 03:14:07 +0000 UTC

This looks like a Y2038 bug, what architecture and kernel version are
you running on?

Funnily enough, CI cannot build it on i686 for some other integer
overflow error and powerpc because of some weird file too big error.  I
don't know much about Go though.

Best,
-- 
Josselin Poiret