Subject: Failed to Build docker 20.10.17

From: Edison Ibáñez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2023 01:45:35 +0000

=== SKIP: pkg/fsutils TestSupportsDTypeWithFType0XFS (0.04s)
    fsutils_linux_test.go:48: Executing `mkfs.xfs [-m crc=0 -n ftype=0
/tmp/guix-build-docker-20.10.17.drv-0/fsutils-image3647692651]`
    fsutils_linux_test.go:51:
meta-data=/tmp/guix-build-docker-20.10.17.drv-0/fsutils-image3647692651
isize=256    agcount=2, agsize=4096 blks
                 =                       sectsz=512   attr=2,
projid32bit=1
                 =                       crc=0        finobt=0,
sparse=0, rmapbt=0
                 =                       reflink=0
        data     =                       bsize=4096   blocks=8192,
imaxpct=25
                 =                       sunit=0      swidth=0 blks
        naming   =version 2              bsize=4096   ascii-ci=0,
ftype=0
        log      =internal log           bsize=4096   blocks=853,
version=2
                 =                       sectsz=512   sunit=0 blks,
lazy-count=1
        realtime =none                   extsz=4096   blocks=0,
rtextents=0

    fsutils_linux_test.go:61: mount:
/tmp/guix-build-docker-20.10.17.drv-0/fsutils-mountpoint900600792: mount
failed: Operation not permitted.

    fsutils_linux_test.go:64: skipping the test because mount failed

=== SKIP: pkg/fsutils TestSupportsDTypeWithFType1XFS (0.03s)
    fsutils_linux_test.go:48: Executing `mkfs.xfs [-m crc=0 -n ftype=1
/tmp/guix-build-docker-20.10.17.drv-0/fsutils-image3216051184]`
    fsutils_linux_test.go:51:
meta-data=/tmp/guix-build-docker-20.10.17.drv-0/fsutils-image3216051184
isize=256    agcount=2, agsize=4096 blks
                 =                       sectsz=512   attr=2,
projid32bit=1
                 =                       crc=0        finobt=0,
sparse=0, rmapbt=0
                 =                       reflink=0
        data     =                       bsize=4096   blocks=8192,
imaxpct=25
                 =                       sunit=0      swidth=0 blks
        naming   =version 2              bsize=4096   ascii-ci=0,
ftype=1
        log      =internal log           bsize=4096   blocks=853,
version=2
                 =                       sectsz=512   sunit=0 blks,
lazy-count=1
        realtime =none                   extsz=4096   blocks=0,
rtextents=0

    fsutils_linux_test.go:61: mount:
/tmp/guix-build-docker-20.10.17.drv-0/fsutils-mountpoint2335159853:
mount failed: Operation not permitted.

    fsutils_linux_test.go:64: skipping the test because mount failed

=== SKIP: pkg/fsutils TestSupportsDTypeWithExt4 (0.04s)
    fsutils_linux_test.go:48: Executing `mkfs.ext4
[/tmp/guix-build-docker-20.10.17.drv-0/fsutils-image1523553822]`
    fsutils_linux_test.go:51: mke2fs 1.46.4 (18-Aug-2021)
        Discarding device blocks: done
        Creating filesystem with 32768 1k blocks and 8192 inodes
        Filesystem UUID: 13605075-3b8d-4460-b621-2924ba775050
        Superblock backups stored on blocks:
        	8193, 24577

        Allocating group tables: done
        Writing inode tables: done
        Creating journal (4096 blocks): done
        Writing superblocks and filesystem accounting information: done

    fsutils_linux_test.go:61: mount:
/tmp/guix-build-docker-20.10.17.drv-0/fsutils-mountpoint2204178808:
mount failed: Operation not permitted.

    fsutils_linux_test.go:64: skipping the test because mount failed

=== SKIP: pkg/idtools TestMkdirAllAndChown (0.00s)
    idtools_unix_test.go:392: os.Getuid() != 0: skipping test that
requires root

=== SKIP: pkg/idtools TestMkdirAllAndChownNew (0.00s)
    idtools_unix_test.go:392: os.Getuid() != 0: skipping test that
requires root

=== SKIP: pkg/idtools TestMkdirAndChown (0.00s)
    idtools_unix_test.go:392: os.Getuid() != 0: skipping test that
requires root

=== SKIP: pkg/idtools TestNewIDMappings (0.00s)
    idtools_unix_test.go:392: os.Getuid() != 0: skipping test that
requires root

=== SKIP: pkg/idtools TestLookupUserAndGroup (0.00s)
    idtools_unix_test.go:392: os.Getuid() != 0: skipping test that
requires root

=== SKIP: pkg/system TestEnsureRemoveAllWithMount (0.00s)
    rm_test.go:18: os.Getuid() != 0: skipping test that requires root

=== SKIP: quota TestBlockDev (0.00s)
    projectquota_test.go:22: requires mounts

=== SKIP: registry TestPingRegistryEndpoint (0.00s)
    registry_test.go:47: os.Getuid() != 0: skipping test that requires
root

=== SKIP: registry TestEndpoint (0.00s)
    registry_test.go:67: os.Getuid() != 0: skipping test that requires
root

=== SKIP: registry TestMirrorEndpointLookup (0.00s)
    registry_test.go:510: os.Getuid() != 0: skipping test that requires
root

=== SKIP: volume/local TestQuota (0.00s)
    local_linux_test.go:23: requires mounts

=== SKIP: volume/local TestCreateWithOpts (0.00s)
    local_test.go:182: os.Getuid() != 0: requires mounts

=== Failed
=== FAIL: pkg/system TestChtimesLinux (0.00s)
    chtimes_linux_test.go:87: Expected: 2262-04-11 23:47:16 +0000 UTC,
got: 2038-01-19 03:14:07 +0000 UTC

=== FAIL: pkg/system TestChtimes (0.00s)
    chtimes_test.go:92: Expected: 2262-04-11 23:47:16 +0000 UTC, got:
2038-01-19 03:14:07 +0000 UTC

DONE 2121 tests, 65 skipped, 2 failures in 64.098s
error: in phase 'check': uncaught exception:
%exception #<&invoke-error program: "hack/test/unit" arguments: ()
exit-status: 1 term-signal: #f stop-signal: #f>
phase `check' failed after 64.5 seconds
command "hack/test/unit" failed with status 1

Some deprecated features have been used.  Set the environment
variable GUILE_WARN_DEPRECATED to "detailed" and rerun the
program to get more information.  Set it to "no" to suppress
this message.
builder for
`/gnu/store/9jp4yrsabr95rx5nbnfgs8asi0x2pcbd-docker-20.10.17.drv' failed
with exit code 1
build of /gnu/store/9jp4yrsabr95rx5nbnfgs8asi0x2pcbd-docker-20.10.17.drv
failed
View build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/9j/p4yrsabr95rx5nbnfgs8asi0x2pcbd-docker-20.10.17.drv.gz'.
guix system: error: build of
`/gnu/store/9jp4yrsabr95rx5nbnfgs8asi0x2pcbd-docker-20.10.17.drv' failed