Subject: [bug#62008] [PATCH 0/2] Update Disarchive to 0.5.0

From: Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 10:57:21 +0200

Re,

On Fri, 18 Aug 2023 at 15:56, Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I think we shouldn’t lose our hair over it anyway.  :-)

For sure.  Just to point that the two packages way is somehow
shared. ;-) At least in Python context, for example see:

        Re: poetry: python-poetry?
        by Hilton Chain <[email-masked]>
        Mon, 31 Jul 2023 10:05:54 +0800
        https://yhetil.org/guix/[email-masked]

        Re: poetry: python-poetry?
        by Lars-Dominik Braun <[email-masked]>
        Thu, 27 Jul 2023 09:03:34 +0200
        https://yhetil.org/guix/[email-masked]

And I do not see why Guile and disarchive would be an exception.

That’s said, it’s time to go to the hairdresser for brushing my hair
before loosing them. ;-)

Cheers,
simon