Subject: [bug#62008] [PATCH 0/2] Update Disarchive to 0.5.0

From: Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 20:18:14 +0100

Hi,

The first patch removes an annoyance.  Now,

    guix shell disarchive -- disarchive disassemble foo

works without the need to propagate Guile-LZMA or Guile-Gcrypt; which need
Guile itself to trigger the related search paths.

The second patch is a trivial update but since core Guix depends on
Disarchive, please double check. :-)

For instance, guix-minimal fails but it also fails before this patch series.

Cheers,
simon

Simon Tournier (2):
  gnu: disarchive: Wrap program instead of using propagated inputs..
  gnu: disarchive: Update to 0.5.0.

 gnu/packages/backup.scm | 38 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 1 file changed, 33 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

base-commit: fe9bcf9db24e6f7849ad870e0853c251517fd6f0
-- 
2.38.1