Subject: bug#61996: 30.0.50; Submitting elixir-ts-mode and heex-ts-mode

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2023 13:59:02 +0200

> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
> From: Wilhelm Kirschbaum <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2023 09:04:13 +0200
> 
> I would like to submit elixir-ts-mode and heex-ts-mode to emacs 
> master.

Thanks.  Please state in the comments to each mode with which grammars
is it compatible, so that users could know from which URL to download
the required grammar libraries.  The heex-ts-mode mentions that, but
elixir-ts-mode doesn't, AFAICT.

> +(defcustom heex-ts-mode-indent-offset 2
> +  "Indentation of Heex statements."
> +  :version "29.1"

I think these modes should go to the master branch, so "30.1" is more
accurate.

> +(if (treesit-ready-p 'elixir)
> +    (progn
> +      (add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.elixir\\'" . elixir-ts-mode))
> +      (add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.ex\\'" . elixir-ts-mode))
> +      (add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.exs\\'" . elixir-ts-mode))
> +      (add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("mix\\.lock" . elixir-ts-mode))))
> +
> +(if (treesit-ready-p 'heex)
> +    (add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.[hl]?eex\\'" . heex-ts-mode)))
                                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Copy/paste error, I presume?

Thanks.