Subject: [PATCH v3 00/12] Update GNOME Builder to 43.6

From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2023 07:27:13 +0100

Dear guix,

Thank you so much for the website at qa.guix.gnu.org. It told me that libpanel
description was not wrapped properly, and that a few packages unrelated to
GNOME Builder failed to build. I believe I got them working again.

Best regards, Vivien

Vivien Kraus (12):
  gnu: sbcl-cl-cffi-gtk: Use pango-next.
  gnu: glib-next: Update to 2.75.4
  gnu: Add libpanel.
  gnu: gnome-calculator: Use glib-next.
  gnu: gnome-text-editor: Use glib-next.
  gnu: textpieces: Use glib-next.
  gnu: gtksourceview: Update to 5.7.2.
  gnu: libpeas: Update to 1.34.0.
  gnu: template-glib: Update to 3.36.1.
  gnu: sysprof: Update to 3.46.0.
  gnu: gnome-builder: Move to (gnu packages text-editors).
  gnu: gnome-builder: Update to 43.6.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  1 +
 gnu/packages/glib.scm                         | 13 ++-
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm                        | 92 ++----------------
 gnu/packages/gtk.scm                          | 38 +++++++-
 gnu/packages/lisp-xyz.scm                     |  2 +-
 .../patches/glib-next-skip-failing-test.patch | 25 +++++
 gnu/packages/text-editors.scm                 | 94 ++++++++++++++++++-
 7 files changed, 172 insertions(+), 93 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/glib-next-skip-failing-test.patch

base-commit: d6045055720bc0763f8a079d75b941b4898349a4
-- 
2.39.1