Subject: [PATCH v2 0/8] Update GNOME Builder

From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2023 23:58:38 +0100

This second try fixes the commit messages, moves gnome-builder in a separate
commit, and does not consider webkitgtk as a propagated input.

Vivien Kraus (8):
  gnu: glib-next: Update to 2.75.4
  gnu: Add libpanel.
  gnu: gtksourceview: Update to 5.7.2.
  gnu: libpeas: Update to 1.34.0.
  gnu: template-glib: Update to 3.36.1.
  gnu: sysprof: Update to 3.46.0.
  gnu: gnome-builder: Move to (gnu packages text-editors).
  gnu: gnome-builder: Update to 43.6.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  1 +
 gnu/packages/glib.scm                         | 13 +--
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm                        | 83 +----------------
 gnu/packages/gtk.scm                          | 38 +++++++-
 .../patches/glib-next-skip-failing-test.patch | 25 ++++++
 gnu/packages/text-editors.scm                 | 89 +++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 163 insertions(+), 86 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/glib-next-skip-failing-test.patch

base-commit: d6045055720bc0763f8a079d75b941b4898349a4
-- 
2.39.1