Subject: [bug#61968] [PATCH 7/7] gnu: gnome-builder: Update to 43.6.

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2023 21:53:24 +0100

Am Samstag, dem 04.03.2023 um 18:39 +0100 schrieb Vivien Kraus:
> Gnome-builder requires editorconfig, and that makes a cycle because
> (gnu packages text-editors) imports (gnu packages gnome) already.
Even if this change is induced by the update, I'd probably split this
into two patches: First move gnome-builder, then update it.  That way,
the individual diffs ought to be a little more manageable.

> * gnu/packages/gnome.scm (gnome-builder): Move to (gnu packages text-
> editors)
> and update to 43.6.
> [inputs]: Remove glade3, libdazzle, libhandy, libsoup-minimal-2,
Place a dot after this.
> and replace
> devhelp-with-libsoup2 => devhelp, gtk+ => gtk, vte => vte-with-gtk-4.
Write out "Replace X with Y."
> [propagated-inputs]: Add webkitgtk-next.
Do we really need to?  (Why) Is a regular input not enough?

Cheers