Subject: [PATCH gnome-team v4 0/8] Update GNOME Builder to 44.2.

From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 21:33:49 +0100

Dear guix,

Did you think I forgot this issue?  I did not!

A few of these updates also qualify for GNOME 44.6; no need to update them.

GNOME Builder starts, but unfortunately flatpak is broken on my side.
However, it can build out of flatpak.

What do you think?

Best regards,

Vivien

Vivien Kraus (8):
  gnu: libxmlb: Update to 0.3.14.
  gnu: appstream: Update to 0.16.4.
  gnu: Add libdex.
  gnu: libpanel: Update to 1.2.0.
  gnu: jsonrpc-glib: Update to 3.44.0.
  gnu: libpeas: Update to 1.36.0.
  gnu: sysprof: Update to 3.48.0.
  gnu: gnome-builder: Update to 44.2.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   1 +
 gnu/packages/freedesktop.scm                  |  12 +-
 gnu/packages/glib.scm                         |  35 ++++++
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm                        | 117 +++++++++++-------
 gnu/packages/gtk.scm                          |  32 +++--
 .../appstream-force-reload-stemmer.patch      |  89 +++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/xml.scm                          |   6 +-
 7 files changed, 227 insertions(+), 65 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/appstream-force-reload-stemmer.patch

base-commit: 72e886328c14c832b2ed71c400069b63852ee18d
-- 
2.41.0