Subject: [bug#61968] [PATCH 0/7] Update GNOME Builder

From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 12:50:27 +0100

Le jeudi 16 mars 2023 à 22:56 +0100, Ludovic Courtès a écrit :
> If those warnings are not for ‘gnome-builder’ itself, then that’s
> probably fine in that one can still install ‘gnome-builder’ in their
> profile.
> 
> Vivien, could you check?

Unfortunately, it does not work:

guix install: error: profile contains conflicting entries for glib
guix install: error:   first entry: [email-masked]
/gnu/store/49ah85w38vnz7y2i3hqzpq5rlp9v9nhl-glib-2.75.4
guix install: error:    ... propagated from [email-masked]
guix install: error:    ... propagated from [email-masked]
guix install: error:   second entry: [email-masked]
/gnu/store/z6c305j8xvhvizvnyp5961gssmw3zjr2-glib-2.70.2
guix install: error:    ... propagated from [email-masked]
hint: Try upgrading both `gnome-builder' and `fluidsynth', or remove
one of them from the profile.

Vivien