Subject: Re: bug#61968: [PATCH 0/7] Update GNOME Builder

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 22:56:44 +0100

Hello,

Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Am Sonntag, dem 05.03.2023 um 07:27 +0100 schrieb Vivien Kraus:
>> Dear guix,
>> 
>> Thank you so much for the website at qa.guix.gnu.org. It told me that
>> libpanel description was not wrapped properly, and that a few
>> packages unrelated to GNOME Builder failed to build. I believe I got
>> them working again.
> It still reports some build errors (are those cached by chance?), but
> more importantly, there are new profile collisions.

We don’t see at <https://qa.guix.gnu.org/issue/61968> which package
those lint warnings relate to.

If those warnings are not for ‘gnome-builder’ itself, then that’s
probably fine in that one can still install ‘gnome-builder’ in their
profile.

Vivien, could you check?

qa.guix can be quite demanding at times.  :-)

Thanks,
Ludo’.