Subject: [bug#61959] [PATCH v3 0/7] Add some Asahi Linux packages

From: Roman Scherer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2023 17:13:56 +0100

Hi Ricardo & Winter,

here's a 3rd version of the patch series:

- I changed the commit message of libdrm to mention the renamed options
- I'm using now Git and a pinned commit to fetch the sources from Github and Gitlab
- I'm now using package/inherit in all packages

I'm not sure about the ordering of libdrm. I saw the mails are not ordered by
patch number on the web interface. But looking at my Git history, and the
patch number in the subject line, libdrm ([PATCH 4/7] gnu: libdrm: Update to
2.4.114) is updated before adding asahi-mesa ([PATCH 5/7] gnu: Add
asahi-mesa). So, aren't they in the correct order?

Roman

Roman Scherer (7):
  gnu: Add m1n1.
  gnu: Add u-boot-apple-m1.
  gnu: libdrm: Update to 2.4.114 and adjust renamed options.
  gnu: Add asahi-fwextract.
  gnu: Add asahi-mesa.
  gnu: Add asahi-mesa-headers.
  gnu: Add asahi-mesa-utils.

 gnu/packages/bootloaders.scm | 59 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/firmware.scm    | 42 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/gl.scm          | 70 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/xdisorg.scm     | 12 +++----
 4 files changed, 177 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

--
2.39.1