Subject: bug#61955: Code snippets do not show in Firefox reader mode

From: Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2023 13:33:07 +0100

Hi,

On Sat, 04 Mar 2023 at 10:23, 無 <[email-masked]> wrote:
> When opening the documentation in Firefox's reader mode, code snippets
> do not appear.

Which Firefox?  Do you mean icecat from Guix?

Well, indeed.  It renders:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
for a text editor, you can run:

This command shows you a number of matching packages, each
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

instead of,

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
for a text editor, you can run:

    guix search text editor

This command shows you a number of matching packages, each
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Cheers,
simon