Subject: [PATCH 0/6] gnu: golang: Add minify

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 23:17:29 +0000

Hi Thomas and Hilton,

I've tried to resolved all highlights which Hilton pointed out and from
some investigation I've left with 3 pushed patches.

- present [3/3]
  - [X] go-github-com-tdewolff-parse-v2
  - [X] go-github-com-tdewolff-test
  - [X] go-github-com-tdewolff-minify-v2

- added to golang-xyz.scm [2/2]
  - [X] go-github-com-djherbis-atime
  - [X] go-github-com-matryer-try

And the minify looks like this with inherit and modification:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
(define-public minify
  (package
    (inherit go-github-com-tdewolff-minify-v2)
    (name "minify")
    (arguments
     (substitute-keyword-arguments
         (package-arguments go-github-com-tdewolff-minify-v2)
       ((#:install-source? _ #t) #f)
       ((#:import-path _ "github.com/tdewolff/minify/v2")
        "github.com/tdewolff/minify/cmd/minify")))
    (inputs
     (list go-github-com-djherbis-atime
           go-github-com-dustin-go-humanize
           go-github-com-fsnotify-fsnotify
           go-github-com-matryer-try
           go-github-com-spf13-pflag))))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Maxim or Ricardo, 

Pinging you here as following, I've built it few times locally and
everything passed just fine, for some reason CI feel bad.
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/1086875

Thanks,
Oleg