Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Update and style-ize rnp

From: Jack Hill <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2023 23:31:36 -0500 (EST)

Hi Guix,

These patches update rnp and improve the package style (label-less inputs 
and other miscellaneous cleanups). I tested on x86_64 linux. This update 
means we can remove some patches as the upstream version now works well 
with Guix. I was also able to remove a python2 input. Yay!

Best,
Jack

Jack Hill (2):
   gnu: rnp: Update to 0.16.2.
   gnu: rnp: Improve package style.

  gnu/local.mk                                  |   3 -
  gnu/packages/openpgp.scm                      |  65 +++----
  .../patches/rnp-add-version.cmake.patch       | 169 ------------------
  .../patches/rnp-disable-ruby-rnp-tests.patch  |  26 ---
  .../patches/rnp-unbundle-googletest.patch     |  43 -----
  5 files changed, 23 insertions(+), 283 deletions(-)
  delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/rnp-add-version.cmake.patch
  delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/rnp-disable-ruby-rnp-tests.patch
  delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/rnp-unbundle-googletest.patch

-- 
2.39.1