Subject: Re: bug#61917: 29.0.60; native compilation issues

From: Andrea Corallo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2023 16:54:54 +0000

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> From: Andrea Corallo <[email-masked]>
>> Cc: [email-masked],  [email-masked]
>> Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2023 11:33:53 +0000
>> 
>> Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:
>> 
>> > Ping!
>> 
>> Hi Eli,
>> 
>> I already fixed the two reproducible issues in 29 (4a7e657389a
>> 0e3c7ac13da).
>> 
>> For the libgccjit error I'm on hold waiting for a reproducer from the
>> reprorter.
>> 
>> You might have missed my reply as you maybe were not in Cc and
>> emacs-bugs rejected mails from the sdf.org IP for few days (now is back
>> working).
>
> Not only I missed the replies, debbugs missed them as well.

I'm sorry for that, in this case it was not more than what I summarized
in my prev message.

> Would you mind forwarding/re-sending those messages so that they will
> be recorded by debugs?

I'm very sorry but now I phisically have no time to double check if all
the messages I sent were or not recorded by debbugs.

As a side note: as this problem is not new I asked multiple time in the
past to GNU admins if they could give me access to a reliable mail
account (given I just use it to work for GNU on Emacs) but apparently it
was not possible as IIUC they do it only for head maintainers...  Must
say this is very much incomprehensible to me and, even if I had the
time, I'd now be reluctant in trying to double check every message and
manually fix this annoying issue :\

Best Regards

  Andrea