Subject: [bug#61894] [PATCH RFC] Team approval for patches

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2023 13:58:52 -0500

Hi Leo,

Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> writes:

[...]

> In release announcements, alongside to the the normal `git shortlog`
> list of authors, I suggest also publicizing the list of committers:
>
> `git shortlog --numbered --summary --committer v1.4.0..HEAD`
>
> A small thing, but hopefully one of many incentives to review and
> commit.

Seems an easy thing to do; but in the context of this discussion we'd
like to emphasizes the reviewers rather than just the committers
(otherwise Ricardo would always appear at the top, thanks to the sheer
number of their R package updates (thanks!)).  It seems starting to use
the 'Reviewed-by' git message tag would make this easy to account for.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim