Subject: bug#61893: 29.0.60; Indentation in c-ts-mode broken again

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2023 08:31:19 +0200

> From: Yuan Fu <[email-masked]>
> Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 14:08:23 -0800
> Cc: Daniel Martín <[email-masked]>,
>  Theodor Thornhill <[email-masked]>,
>  [email-masked]
> 
> > Thanks.  So I wasn't dreaming after all.
> 
> Sorry about that. It should be fixed now.

Thanks, it's much better now.

I spotted the following problems, not sure if they are new or not: go
to line 297 of dispnew.c, which is "#endif".  Then type "C-e RET" --
point goes to column zero instead of the expected column 6.  This
affects the following 3 lines as well; only the next 'if' fixes the
indentation.  I see the same problem with every "#endif" line.

Line 6584 of dispnew.c, which is this:

#endif /* HAVE_WINDOW_SYSTEM */

exhibits a slightly different incorrect behavior: "C-e RET" on that
line moves point to column 7, not column 6, presumably to align with
the "/*" of the comment?

Line 6608 of dispnew.c is just "#else"; typing "C-e RET" there
unexpectedly goes to column 2 instead of 4.