Subject: bug#61882: emacs-next-pgtk does not find emacs-org-roam, other path issues

From: Csepp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 00:52:51 +0200

Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Csepp <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> writes:
>>
>>> tags 61882 +notabug
>>> quit
>>
>> I don't think notabug applies until we actually know the root cause.
>
> Sadly I don't think there's anything actionable here until you can
> reproduce the problem and share the recipe with us, so I wanted to close
> the issue without it being marked as "resolved".

Neither "resolved" nor "notabug" are applicable.  If stalled incident
reports / issues are a problem, they should probably be marked as
stalled, or needinfo, for easy filtering.  Marking it as notabug is just
going to make the job of the next person harder when they search for
issues related to these symptoms.

I appreciate all the work going into closing old issues, but I don't
think chasing a low open issue count should be a goal unto itself
See https://fvsch.com/stale-bots .