Subject: [bug#61865] [PATCH 6/8] gnu: gsettings-desktop-schemas: fix cross-compile.

From: Z572 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 16:33:38 +0800

* gnu/packages/gnome.scm(gsettings-desktop-schemas): fix cross-compile.
[inputs]: add gobject-introspection.
---
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/gnome.scm b/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
index 4698b883af..1c818b01b4 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
@@ -2755,7 +2755,7 @@ (define-public gsettings-desktop-schemas
                                                  "/share/backgrounds/gnome"))
                         ;; Do not reference fonts, that may not exist.
                         (("'Source Code Pro 10'") "'Monospace 11'")))))))
-    (inputs (list glib gnome-backgrounds))
+    (inputs (list glib gnome-backgrounds gobject-introspection))
     (native-inputs (list gettext-minimal
                          `(,glib "bin") ;glib-compile-schemas, etc.
                          gobject-introspection
-- 
2.39.1