Subject: 29.0.60; Emacs 29 removes the ability to suppress ediff frames

From: Morgan Willcock <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 12:32:52 +0000

It no longer seems possible to prevent ediff creating additional frames.
Previously this behaviour could be altered with:

  (advice-add 'ediff-window-display-p :override #'ignore)

This no longer seems to work, I imagine because this functions is now an
alias:

  (define-obsolete-function-alias 'ediff-window-display-p #'display-graphic-p "29.1")

The problems caused by opening an additional frame do not necessarily
correspond with the result of display-graphic-p. For example, when using
EXWM a frame is a workspace and creating a new workspace is unlikely to
be desirable or usable within an ediff session.

If ediff-window-display-p is obsolete I think there needs to be a custom
variable added to allow users to suppress the creation of new frames by
ediff.

Thanks,
Morgan

In GNU Emacs 29.0.60 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32) of 2023-02-19 built
 on AVALON
Repository revision: 497ed0fb42e90b9f1815b520fc632a2f70eb43e1
Repository branch: emacs-29
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.19044
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (v10.0.2009.19044.2604)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules --without-dbus --with-native-compilation
 --without-compress-install CFLAGS=-O2'

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY W32NOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP XPM ZLIB

(NATIVE_COMP present but libgccjit not available)

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENG
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  display-fill-column-indicator-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  vertico-flat-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/custom/powershell.el/powershell hides c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/custom/powershell
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ox hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ox-texinfo hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ox-publish hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ox-org hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ox-odt hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ox-md hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ox-man hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ox-latex hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ox-koma-letter hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ox-icalendar hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ox-html hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ox-beamer hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ox-ascii hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-version hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-version
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-timer hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-tempo hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-tempo
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-table hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-src hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-refile hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-refile
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-protocol hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-plot hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-persist hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-persist
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-pcomplete hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-num hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-num
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-mouse hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-mobile hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-macs hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-macro hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-loaddefs hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-list hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-lint hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-lint
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-keys hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-keys
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-inlinetask hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-indent hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-id hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-habit hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-goto hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-goto
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-footnote hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-fold hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-fold
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-fold-core hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-fold-core
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-feed hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-faces hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-entities hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-element hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-element
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-duration hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-duration
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-datetree hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-cycle hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-cycle
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-ctags hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-crypt hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-compat hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-colview hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-clock hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-capture hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-attach hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-attach-git hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-attach-git
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-archive hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-agenda hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ol hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ol-w3m hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-w3m
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ol-rmail hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-rmail
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ol-mhe hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-mhe
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ol-man hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-man
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ol-irc hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-irc
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ol-info hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-info
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ol-gnus hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-gnus
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ol-eww hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-eww
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ol-eshell hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-eshell
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ol-doi hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-doi
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ol-docview hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-docview
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ol-bibtex hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ol-bbdb hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/oc hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/oc-natbib hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-natbib
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/oc-csl hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-csl
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/oc-bibtex hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/oc-biblatex hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/oc-basic hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-basic
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-tangle hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-table hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-sqlite hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-sql hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-shell hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-shell
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-sed hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sed
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-screen hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-scheme hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-sass hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-ruby hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-ref hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-R hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-python hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-processing hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-processing
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-plantuml hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-perl hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-org hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-octave hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-ocaml hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-maxima hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-matlab hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-makefile hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-lua hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lua
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-lob hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-lisp hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-lilypond hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-latex hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-julia hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-julia
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-js hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-java hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-haskell hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-groovy hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-groovy
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-gnuplot hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-fortran hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-forth hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-forth
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-exp hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-eval hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-eshell hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-eshell
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-dot hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-ditaa hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-css hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-core hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-comint hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-clojure hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-calc hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-C hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-awk hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-awk

Features:
(shadow emacsbug shortdoc ediff-ptch ediff-vers pcmpl-unix sh-script
executable url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth emacs-news-mode two-column
view log-edit add-log gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe
cl-print help-fns radix-tree tramp-cmds mhtml-mode css-mode smie js
c-ts-common goto-addr mule-util cal-move smerge-mode diff vc misearch
multi-isearch vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util tramp-cache time-stamp
tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration cus-edit
cus-start cus-load files-x tramp-compat sort mm-archive mail-extr
textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable
textsec-check qp gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml jabber-keepalive
jabber-ping jabber-bookmarks jabber jabber-libnotify jabber-awesome
jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish
jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5
jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common
jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate
jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates
jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch
jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version
jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse
jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-private
jabber-presence jabber-muc jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb
jabber-newdisco jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history
jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console
sgml-mode facemenu ewoc jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous
sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon cl jabber-conn srv dns starttls
tls jabber-xml jabber-menu jabber-util gnus-topic nndraft nnmh utf-7
cursor-sensor epa-file network-stream nsm nnfolder nnnil gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache server
org-duration cal-iso autorevert face-remap display-fill-column-indicator
vertico-reverse vertico-quick vertico-multiform vertico-flat
vertico-directory vertico corfu sly sly-completion sly-buttons
sly-messages sly-common apropos etags fileloop xref arc-mode
archive-mode hyperspec plantuml-mode dash orderless powershell compile
jabber-autoloads yaml-mode markdown-mode lua-mode advice edmacro kmacro
kixtart-mode tempo imenu org-msg let-alist color ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox htmlize gnus-msg gnus-icalendar icalendar gnus-dired
gnus-cite which-key ags-mode cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs python project
treesit erc-spelling flyspell erc-goodies erc pp erc-backend
erc-networks erc-common erc-compat compat erc-loaddefs ediff ediff-merg
ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util
dired-aux vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode vc-dispatcher org-indent oc-basic
cl-extra org-element org-persist org-id avl-tree generator ol-eww eww
xdg url-queue thingatpt mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus
nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win ol-docview doc-view filenotify jka-compr image-mode
exif ol-bibtex bibtex iso8601 ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi
org-agenda appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-capture org-refile ob-shell
ob-plantuml ob-dot org-clock org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities noutline outline icons ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol rx org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat
org-macs format-spec autoinsert savehist minibuf-eldef mb-depth recentf
tree-widget ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc
ansi-color ring hl-line time gnus nnheader range wid-edit ispell shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg xml dom modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes
ecomplete message sendmail yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822
mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader help-mode find-func pcase
yaml-mode-autoloads which-key-autoloads vertico-autoloads sly-autoloads
php-mode-autoloads org-autoloads orderless-autoloads
modus-themes-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads dash-autoloads corfu-autoloads info compat-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1660441 112217)
 (symbols 48 49094 8)
 (strings 32 349337 12805)
 (string-bytes 1 9312025)
 (vectors 16 135921)
 (vector-slots 8 2512230 136946)
 (floats 8 800 237)
 (intervals 56 114320 7827)
 (buffers 976 61))