Subject: bug#61850: closed (Re: bug#61850: 29.0.60; Emacs 29 removes the ability to suppress ediff frames)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 10:39:03 +0000

Your bug report

#61850: 29.0.60; Emacs 29 removes the ability to suppress ediff frames

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
61850: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=61850
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#61850: 29.0.60; Emacs 29 removes the ability to suppress ediff frames
From: Daniel Martín <[email-masked]>
To: Morgan Willcock <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 11:37:57 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Morgan Willcock <[email-masked]> writes:

> Daniel Martín <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> I think the supported way to make Ediff work in a single frame is the
>> following:
>>
>> (setq ediff-window-setup-function 'ediff-setup-windows-plain)
>
> You are absolutely correct.  I went looking for where to add an option
> and have just found the same variable, which works with no issues.
>
> Apologies for the noise.

No worries, I'm closing this bug, then.

Subject: 29.0.60; Emacs 29 removes the ability to suppress ediff frames
From: Morgan Willcock <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 12:32:52 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

It no longer seems possible to prevent ediff creating additional frames.
Previously this behaviour could be altered with:

  (advice-add 'ediff-window-display-p :override #'ignore)

This no longer seems to work, I imagine because this functions is now an
alias:

  (define-obsolete-function-alias 'ediff-window-display-p #'display-graphic-p "29.1")

The problems caused by opening an additional frame do not necessarily
correspond with the result of display-graphic-p. For example, when using
EXWM a frame is a workspace and creating a new workspace is unlikely to
be desirable or usable within an ediff session.

If ediff-window-display-p is obsolete I think there needs to be a custom
variable added to allow users to suppress the creation of new frames by
ediff.

Thanks,
Morgan

In GNU Emacs 29.0.60 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32) of 2023-02-19 built
 on AVALON
Repository revision: 497ed0fb42e90b9f1815b520fc632a2f70eb43e1
Repository branch: emacs-29
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.19044
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (v10.0.2009.19044.2604)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules --without-dbus --with-native-compilation
 --without-compress-install CFLAGS=-O2'

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY W32NOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP XPM ZLIB

(NATIVE_COMP present but libgccjit not available)

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENG
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  display-fill-column-indicator-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  vertico-flat-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/custom/powershell.el/powershell hides c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/custom/powershell
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ox hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ox-texinfo hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ox-publish hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ox-org hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ox-odt hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ox-md hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ox-man hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ox-latex hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ox-koma-letter hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ox-icalendar hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ox-html hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ox-beamer hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ox-ascii hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-version hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-version
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-timer hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-tempo hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-tempo
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-table hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-src hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-refile hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-refile
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-protocol hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-plot hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-persist hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-persist
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-pcomplete hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-num hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-num
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-mouse hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-mobile hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-macs hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-macro hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-loaddefs hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-list hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-lint hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-lint
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-keys hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-keys
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-inlinetask hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-indent hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-id hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-habit hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-goto hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-goto
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-footnote hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-fold hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-fold
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-fold-core hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-fold-core
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-feed hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-faces hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-entities hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-element hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-element
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-duration hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-duration
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-datetree hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-cycle hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-cycle
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-ctags hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-crypt hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-compat hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-colview hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-clock hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-capture hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-attach hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-attach-git hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-attach-git
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-archive hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/org-agenda hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ol hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ol-w3m hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-w3m
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ol-rmail hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-rmail
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ol-mhe hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-mhe
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ol-man hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-man
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ol-irc hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-irc
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ol-info hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-info
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ol-gnus hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-gnus
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ol-eww hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-eww
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ol-eshell hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-eshell
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ol-doi hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-doi
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ol-docview hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-docview
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ol-bibtex hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ol-bbdb hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/oc hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/oc-natbib hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-natbib
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/oc-csl hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-csl
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/oc-bibtex hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/oc-biblatex hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/oc-basic hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-basic
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-tangle hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-table hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-sqlite hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-sql hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-shell hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-shell
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-sed hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sed
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-screen hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-scheme hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-sass hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-ruby hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-ref hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-R hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-python hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-processing hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-processing
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-plantuml hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-perl hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-org hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-octave hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-ocaml hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-maxima hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-matlab hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-makefile hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-lua hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lua
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-lob hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-lisp hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-lilypond hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-latex hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-julia hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-julia
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-js hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-java hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-haskell hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-groovy hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-groovy
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-gnuplot hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-fortran hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-forth hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-forth
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-exp hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-eval hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-eshell hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-eshell
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-dot hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-ditaa hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-css hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-core hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-comint hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-clojure hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-calc hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-C hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/ob-awk hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-awk

Features:
(shadow emacsbug shortdoc ediff-ptch ediff-vers pcmpl-unix sh-script
executable url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth emacs-news-mode two-column
view log-edit add-log gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe
cl-print help-fns radix-tree tramp-cmds mhtml-mode css-mode smie js
c-ts-common goto-addr mule-util cal-move smerge-mode diff vc misearch
multi-isearch vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util tramp-cache time-stamp
tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration cus-edit
cus-start cus-load files-x tramp-compat sort mm-archive mail-extr
textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable
textsec-check qp gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml jabber-keepalive
jabber-ping jabber-bookmarks jabber jabber-libnotify jabber-awesome
jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish
jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5
jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common
jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate
jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates
jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch
jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version
jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse
jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-private
jabber-presence jabber-muc jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb
jabber-newdisco jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history
jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console
sgml-mode facemenu ewoc jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous
sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon cl jabber-conn srv dns starttls
tls jabber-xml jabber-menu jabber-util gnus-topic nndraft nnmh utf-7
cursor-sensor epa-file network-stream nsm nnfolder nnnil gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache server
org-duration cal-iso autorevert face-remap display-fill-column-indicator
vertico-reverse vertico-quick vertico-multiform vertico-flat
vertico-directory vertico corfu sly sly-completion sly-buttons
sly-messages sly-common apropos etags fileloop xref arc-mode
archive-mode hyperspec plantuml-mode dash orderless powershell compile
jabber-autoloads yaml-mode markdown-mode lua-mode advice edmacro kmacro
kixtart-mode tempo imenu org-msg let-alist color ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox htmlize gnus-msg gnus-icalendar icalendar gnus-dired
gnus-cite which-key ags-mode cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs python project
treesit erc-spelling flyspell erc-goodies erc pp erc-backend
erc-networks erc-common erc-compat compat erc-loaddefs ediff ediff-merg
ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util
dired-aux vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode vc-dispatcher org-indent oc-basic
cl-extra org-element org-persist org-id avl-tree generator ol-eww eww
xdg url-queue thingatpt mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus
nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win ol-docview doc-view filenotify jka-compr image-mode
exif ol-bibtex bibtex iso8601 ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi
org-agenda appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-capture org-refile ob-shell
ob-plantuml ob-dot org-clock org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities noutline outline icons ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol rx org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat
org-macs format-spec autoinsert savehist minibuf-eldef mb-depth recentf
tree-widget ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc
ansi-color ring hl-line time gnus nnheader range wid-edit ispell shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg xml dom modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes
ecomplete message sendmail yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822
mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader help-mode find-func pcase
yaml-mode-autoloads which-key-autoloads vertico-autoloads sly-autoloads
php-mode-autoloads org-autoloads orderless-autoloads
modus-themes-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads dash-autoloads corfu-autoloads info compat-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1660441 112217)
 (symbols 48 49094 8)
 (strings 32 349337 12805)
 (string-bytes 1 9312025)
 (vectors 16 135921)
 (vector-slots 8 2512230 136946)
 (floats 8 800 237)
 (intervals 56 114320 7827)
 (buffers 976 61))