Subject: bug#61812: 30.0.50; Eglot inlay hints "pile up"

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 15:15:11 +0200

> From: Chinmay Dalal <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 18:29:35 +0530
> 
> > And if the latter, what exactly
> > causes the duplicates?  You say "scroll around", but how do you
> > "scroll around" (with what commands), and can you try figuring out
> > what exactly triggers the appearance of the duplicates?
> 
> "Scroll around" was inaccurate, apologies. I meant using C-n/C-p to move
> the cursor.

So if you move through a region with C-n/C-p time and again, you will
see the duplicates appear one by one?

If you go to the place where the duplicate hints are shown and type
"M-x describe-text-properties RET", how many overlays are shown in the
window Emacs pops up?  Do you see a separate overlay for each
duplication?