Subject: [bug#61803] [PATCH 0/3] [shepherd] improve race-free spawn+wait

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 15:17:08 +0100

Ulf,

Ulf Herrman 写道：
> Note: I previously tried to send this to guix-devel, but it 
> didn't seem
> to make it (I didn't see it in the archives after half a day),

Note: I only check the spam/moderation queue once a day, most days 
;-)

>                                                                and 
>                                                                after
> some consideration I recalled that guix-patches exists.  Is this 
> the
> right place for shepherd patches?

It is!

If you like, you can configure ‘git send-email’ to default to 
[email-masked] (sendemail.to).  It will send separate mails 
for each patch rather than attachments.

Kind regards,

T G-R