Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Fix Tracker and update it

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 09:09:30 +0100

Hi Guix,

I noticed that the tracker3 command line utility which ships with our
tracker package is a little broken.  I decided to fix the issue behind
it and also update the package alongside.

I'm currently running the builds, but since more than 100 packages
appear to be affected, I'll only do native builds.  Let's cross our
fingers that CI also thinks it's fine :)

Cheers

Liliana Marie Prikler (3):
  gnu: tracker: Don't wrap binaries in libexec/tracker3 directory.
  gnu: tracker: Use G-Expressions in arguments.
  gnu: tracker: Update to 3.4.2.

 gnu/packages/gnome.scm | 86 ++++++++++++++++++++++++------------------
 1 file changed, 49 insertions(+), 37 deletions(-)

base-commit: ea2fa86f31a83195ac789a6d92bcaee8e53e4397
-- 
2.39.1