Subject: Re: bug#6177: 23.2; emacs crashes when reverting a file

From: Gilles Pion <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 12:44:27 +0000 (UTC)

Glenn Morris <rgm <at> gnu.org> writes:

> 
> Yes, it seems Savannah is not capable of providing this service.
> I can only refer you to an unofficial mirror:
> 
> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~vcs-imports/emacs/trunk/revision/100461
> 

unsuccessful:
> Sorry, there was a problem connecting to the Launchpad server.
>Try reloading this page in a minute or two. If the problem persists, let us 
>know in the #launchpad IRC channel on Freenode.
>Thanks for your patience.

I give up: I've tried a big number of times to download using bzr and it has
failed every time, after 2 or three hours, with an error like this one:

>ShortReadvError: readv() read 3242361 bytes rather than 100198581 bytes at 0 
>for "http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/emacs/.bzr/repository/packs
>/cbc955c848fe27435bbc01a59b4808b0.pack"

/../

>*** Bazaar has encountered an internal error.  This probably indicates a
>    bug in Bazaar.  You can help us fix it by filing a bug report at
>        https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+filebug
>    including this traceback and a description of the problem.

Still searching for a way to download *easily* the latest emacs dev source
snapshot

:-(