Subject: [bug#61769] [PATCH 0/1] gnu: u-boot-rock64-rk3328: Fix.

From: Simon South <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 15:05:51 -0500

This patch fixes a typo in the package definition for u-boot-rock64-rk3328,
the default bootloader for ROCK64 computers, that causes the machine to fail
to boot.

Inadvertently setting the wrong environment variable means the firmware
package normally bundled into the bootloader isn't found at build time.  In
fact the build log[0] notes

  WARNING: BL31 file bl31.elf NOT found, resulting binary is non-functional

U-Boot complains about the missing firmware at boot and the system freezes
when attempting to start the kernel.

Tested on an actual ROCK64 and the patch appears to work fine.

--
Simon South
[email-masked]

[0] https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/350374/log/raw

Simon South (1):
  gnu: u-boot-rock64-rk3328: Fix.

 gnu/packages/bootloaders.scm | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

base-commit: e615aaca28fd6b797e9b41a71096ebe878c89299
-- 
2.39.1