Subject: Re: bug#61748: 27.2; Eglot should use shell-file-name when launching the language server for a remote file

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 23:34:26 -0500

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

  > > > Please be less belligerent, João.  Michael doesn't deserve this
  > > > unfriendly attitude.  Even if you disagree with his judgment.
  > > 
  > > Well, I'm the one who was asked to go RTFM.  Twice.

If you feel someone spoken harshly to you, please do not respond by
being harsh.  That tends to create a cycle of retaliation that makes
things worse.  Please look for a way to respond without anger.

In this case, reportedly the other was not actually harsh to you; he
softened it with a smiley.  But if someone else really speaks to you
harshly, please don't retaliate with similar harshness.

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman (https://stallman.org)
Chief GNUisance of the GNU Project (https://gnu.org)
Founder, Free Software Foundation (https://fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)