Subject: bug#6174: 23.2; mouse-sel-mode doc is misleading

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 18:56:53 +0200

Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> writes:

> I was thinking of something more specific like:
>
> user emacs24.2
> usertags fixme
>
> but since "pending" is sufficiently general to be applicable to other
> debbugs packages (and since bugs.debian.org supports it), you can have
> that as a "normal" tag, if "the Emacs community" would like such a tag.

What do the rest of you think?

The suggestion is to add the flag "pending" for stuff that should be
done (and we know how to do; like with a patch or the like), but that
has to wait until after Emacs is opened up for new features the next
cycle.

This is not for "wishlist" stuff, but concrete fixes that should be
applied, but not right now.

The idea is that once the next cycle starts (in this case, Emacs 24),
one could then go through all the "pending" bug reports pretty speedily
and apply the stuff then.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
  bloggy blog http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no/