Subject: bug#61737: closed (Re: bug#61737: Bug is already fixed!)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 06:54:02 +0000

Your bug report

#61737: 30.0.50; c++-ts-mode: indentation of some functions in namespaces is incorrect

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
61737: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=61737
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#61737: Bug is already fixed!
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Bruce Stephens <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 08:53:09 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Bruce Stephens <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 20:57:11 +0000
> 
> Also it's a duplicate of #61635. (I was just unlucky in building a
> little before the bug was fixed.)

Thanks.

Please in the future don't change the Subject of emails exchanged with
the bug tracker.  If you want to tell that the bug is fixed, tell it
in the body of the message, not in the Subject.  TIA.

Subject: 30.0.50; c++-ts-mode: indentation of some functions in namespaces is incorrect
From: Bruce Stephens <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 12:20:39 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In the following, the body of bar() is indented incorrectly.

namespace Foo
{
  int foo() {
    return 1;
  }
  int bar()
  {
      return 2;
    }
}

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.36, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2023-02-22, unofficial emacs-snapshot
 build: http://emacs.secretsauce.net built on tinier
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101007
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux bookworm/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-tree-sitter
 --with-native-compilation --with-pop=yes --with-tree-sitter
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
 --with-tree-sitter --with-native-compilation --with-pop=yes
 --with-tree-sitter
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-imagemagick --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/auto/tmpfs/emacs-snapshot-20230222=.
-fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall -fno-omit-frame-pointer'
 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2
M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE
XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: C++//

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message mailcap yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils c-ts-mode
c-ts-common treesit comp comp-cstr warnings icons subr-x rx cl-seq
cl-macs gv cl-extra help-mode bytecomp byte-compile cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 116798 7742)
 (symbols 48 9775 0)
 (strings 32 32037 2497)
 (string-bytes 1 1047458)
 (vectors 16 18775)
 (vector-slots 8 372748 14413)
 (floats 8 33 48)
 (intervals 56 348 0)
 (buffers 984 13))