Subject: bug#61732: "Unbound variable: %build-inputs

From: "Wicki Gabriel (wicg)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 12:42:33 +0000

Hello

I get the following error message when trying to cross-compile perl-gd:
```
Backtrace:
          15 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/m65ipkgj9d9l2in8yp9w82npqbb?")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
   214:21 14 (_ #f)
   217:50 13 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff0057100 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50 12 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff00570e0 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50 11 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff00570c0 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50 10 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff00570a0 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50  9 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff0057080 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50  8 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff0057060 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50  7 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff0057040 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50  6 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff0057020 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:33  5 (lp (#<procedure 7fffeef7f8e0 at ice-9/eval.scm:191:?> ?))
   191:35  4 (_ #f)
   196:43  3 (_ #f)
   196:35  2 (_ #f)
   223:20  1 (proc #<directory (guile-user) 7fffeffcfc80>)
In unknown file:
           0 (%resolve-variable (7 . %build-inputs) #<directory (gui?>)

ERROR: In procedure %resolve-variable:
Unbound variable: %build-inputs
```

Not sure where it comes from.