Subject: bug#61699: 28.2; Menu Icon / Window Height interaction

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 14:22:18 +0200

> Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 16:41:31 -0800
> From: D Huff <[email-masked]>
> 
> From: Don Huff <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: 28.2; Menu Icon / Window Height interaction
> Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 16:38:12 -0800
> 
> I start an incremental search, the menu icons change, the Help icon is
> larger, a life-saver right, the frame height remains constant. Then I
> abort the search and the menu icons change back but the frame hieght
> gets shorter by the amount that the Icon was larger.

I guess you are talking about the tool bar, not the menu bar?  And the
tool bar is displayed by GTK in your build?

Can you tell which icons are used in your build?  Specifically, do
those icons come with Emacs, or are they GTK icons installed by some
other package?

(If someone else can reproduce this problem and provide the answers to
my questions, please do.)