Subject: [PATCH 0/2] gnu: Add latino.

From: Adam Faiz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 21:20:16 +0800

From 61ad312f6f4663b1208eba1cd175df0e0bc15837 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
From: AwesomeAdam54321 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 17:17:42 +0800
Subject: [PATCH 0/2] gnu: Add latino.

The first patch fixes linenoise to provide shared libraries.
The second patch adds the Latino programming language.

AwesomeAdam54321 (2):
   gnu: linenoise: Patch in a 'make install' target.
   gnu: Add latino.

  gnu/local.mk                                  |  4 +
  gnu/packages/latino.scm                       | 66 +++++++++++++
  .../linenoise-add-install-target.patch        | 51 ++++++++++
  .../patches/linenoise-add-symbol-map.patch    | 25 +++++
  ...noise-mark-internal-functions-static.patch | 95 +++++++++++++++++++
  .../patches/linenoise-use-symbol-map.patch    | 14 +++
  gnu/packages/shells.scm                       | 32 +++----
  7 files changed, 270 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)
  create mode 100644 gnu/packages/latino.scm
  create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/linenoise-add-install-target.patch
  create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/linenoise-add-symbol-map.patch
  create mode 100644 
gnu/packages/patches/linenoise-mark-internal-functions-static.patch
  create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/linenoise-use-symbol-map.patch

base-commit: 08edbd2535ae622d319a51e6f877d23d75dc24f3
-- 
2.39.1