Subject: [bug#61659] [PATCH 0/6] gnu: Add texlive-minted.

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 19:00:38 +0100

Hello,

[email-masked] writes:

> [PATCH 1/6] gnu: Add texlive-catchfile.
> [PATCH 2/6] gnu: texlive-latex-ifplatform: Add needed propagated-inputs.
> [PATCH 3/6] gnu: texlive-mdframed: Add needed propagated-inputs.
> [PATCH 4/6] gnu: texlive-latex-fancyvrb: Add needed propagated-inputs.
> [PATCH 5/6] gnu: Add texlive-fvextra.
> [PATCH 6/6] gnu: Add texlive-minted.

I gave a glance at these patches. Thanks for them.

texlive-catchfile, texlive-fvextra and texlive-minted are not trivial
packages (in the #:trivial? #t) since they contain ".dtx" or ".ins"
files. Could you try generating the run files from those source files
instead?

Also, descriptions need to start with a complete sentence. For example

  Catches the contents of a file and puts it in a macro.  It requires
  e-TeX.  Both LaTeX and plain TeX are supported.

could simply become :

  Catchfile catches the contents of a file and puts it in a macro.

Regards,
-- 
Nicolas Goaziou